This trade makes more sense

Frez

Randy Moss to the Jets for John Abraham. The Vikings need a DE.

234152[/snapback]

no way they give up Randy for Abraham. They'd probably do it if there was a nice juicy Draft pick included in the deal. And the talent of a Randy Moss would merit a 1st rounder included.

I read that the talk is Moss to the Raiders for their 1st this year and Phillip Buchanan.

If the Jets are serious, they would have to offer up someone like Abraham, and add in their 1st as well.

If Moss has any say, my guess is that he'd rather be a Raider. More bad ass. :lol:

moss might have problems, but honestly, who cares. hes a dominant, game changing WR. he will instantly improve any offense. any team who gets him will be thanking god they got him.

hes worth 2 1st rounders, and maybe a little more.

J. Abraham, is only 1 1st rounder, and he isnt getting any younger. and isnt he a FA anyways??

J. Abraham, is only 1 1st rounder, and he isnt getting any younger. and isnt he a FA anyways??

234284[/snapback]

can you see him not getting tagged? i think it's a foregone conclusion..........they have cap room and he is an asset (even if the greedy sh*t won't dress in playoff games).......

can you see him not getting tagged? i think it's a foregone conclusion..........they have cap room and he is an asset (even if the greedy sh*t won't dress in playoff games).......

234286[/snapback]

so do you really think the vikings will trade moss for abraham strait up?? i dont.

not when they can get bucannan and a 1st rounder from the raiders.

so do you really think the vikings will trade moss for abraham strait up?? i dont.

not when they can get bucannan and a 1st rounder from the raiders.

234317[/snapback]

i didn't say that........

but he certainly will be tagged and possibly traded.......

moss might have problems, but honestly, who cares. hes a dominant, game changing WR. he will instantly improve any offense. any team who gets him will be thanking god they got him.

hes worth 2 1st rounders, and maybe a little more.

234284[/snapback]

On paper I agree, he improves any offense. But what happens when things don't go his way? What happens when Santana has more catches than Randy? What happens when his coach demands that he go all out even when he is a decoy? What happens when he sees a meter maid? Ok, forget that one.

I don't want him, and the team he goes to will not be happy in the long run.

Randy Moss to the Jets for John Abraham. The Vikings need a DE.

234152[/snapback]

Very interesting thought. I would imagine the Jets would have to give a good pick (2nd rounder at the very least) to make that happen.

Plus if Mason is cut from the Titans, the Vikings have the cash...they could sign him as their #1 and get better on defense.