Archive.org?

stuckincincy

Is archive.org privately run or government run?

Here is the link for when I looked up www.stadiumwall.com

Here is the link for when I looked up www.twobillsdrive.com.

234181[/snapback]

Ah, the good old days, when this place wasn't overrun with ignorant kids pining for a semblance of a social life.

And, of course, the very first post I saw from the archived pages was Alaska Darin calling someone a moron. The more things change... :lol:

Why is that "kinda cool"? Would it be "kinda cool" if something took a snapshot of your family at home some evening, and put it into the public domain?

Cincy, are you joking? Anyone can go to Two Bills Drive any day of the week - it's not private . Archive.org just keeps copies of old public stuff. If you don't want stuff online in the future, don't post it online now.

Archive.org is also a fantastic site for free, yet consented music downloads. If you are at all a fan of the Grateful Dead, archive.org is one of your best friends...  ;)

234180[/snapback]

Thanks for the tip! I just downloaded the 1977 Cornell show and am playing it through the headphones at work.

"I can tell the queen of diamonds by the way she shines..."

Ah, the good old days, when this place wasn't overrun with ignorant kids pining for a semblance of a social life.

And, of course, the very first post I saw from the archived pages was Alaska Darin calling someone a moron.  The more things change...  ;)

234189[/snapback]

The good old days indeed...

This page is is a wonderful trip down memory lane... :)

Thanks for the tip!  I just downloaded the 1977 Cornell show and am playing it through the headphones at work.

"I can tell the queen of diamonds by the way she shines..."

234376[/snapback]

Glad you found it valuable! Good show that Cornell 77 ;)