Hows the memorial weekend going ?

Yeah but it keeps me younger looking than the coach potatoes,old blue hairs. ha. I did drink a few beers at my sons house last night. Working on my international diesel tractor today and garden. Have a goodone.

Yes sir. Yard work is seemingly the only exercise I get. My dad and son look at me like I'm crazy when I grab the pitchfork and start turning my compost pile. What else should I do? Gotta stay busy to stay young!

Flowers planted.

Veggies planted.

Cookout with boneless thighs, hot italian sausages, medium rare 85% burgers with hickory smoked bacon.

First campfire of the year.

Honestly couldn't be a better weekend. Only bummer is my son is still sleeping, so we missed the parade. But not a big deal.

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend, too.

Boneless skinless thighs are one of my new favorite things! A few hours marinating in soy sauce and spicey Italian dressing and then grilled slowly. Mmmmmm. You can hardly overcook them.

Yes sir. Yard work is seemingly the only exercise I get. My dad and son look at me like I'm crazy when I grab the pitchfork and start turning my compost pile. What else should I do? Gotta stay busy to stay young!

Boneless skinless thighs are one of my new favorite things! A few hours marinating in soy sauce and spicey Italian dressing and then grilled slowly. Mmmmmm. You can hardly overcook them.

Boneless skinless thighs are a family favorite, for sure. I usually throw a basic dry rub on them, hit them on direct heat for a little bit of char, then move them to the outside for indirect cooking. You're right; nearly impossible to overcook. Last week, I wrapped the thighs in bacon and drizzled with bbq sauce. Phenomenal.

Same here! Sun coming out now, rainbow to the east!

That OTR micro... Did you put it on a dedicated circuit? I replaced mine a few years ago and used it as an opportunity to do what the builder screwed up. The old micro was tied into another circuit! My wife would nuke coffee in the morning, blow dry and curling iron would trip the breaker! LoL... I put the new one (has convection oven too) onto a seperate 20A circuit... No more morning drama! LoL... ;-)

no, i didnt use a dedicated circuit. i should have. My daughter has blown the gfci circuit many times, and we actually had an outlet melt down. the electrician i talked to said the outlet was probably just loosened gradually over time, but now i think otherwise. now i think otherwise. thanks for the tip!

Boneless skinless thighs are a family favorite, for sure. I usually throw a basic dry rub on them, hit them on direct heat for a little bit of char, then move them to the outside for indirect cooking. You're right; nearly impossible to overcook. Last week, I wrapped the thighs in bacon and drizzled with bbq sauce. Phenomenal.

I haven't tried boneless. But when I discovered grilling chicken thighs, it changed my life. That is the only way I do BBQ chicken. Brine those suckers the day before, and they will be moist forever.