Bills rookie tour

I don't have much to say about the video - however - Darby and Gilmore look almost like twins. And they're going to be absolute beasts on the outside. When is Gilmore's rookie contract up? We need to extend him ASAP, I want those two corners manning the outside for the next five years. Something that Rex was deprived of his last couple of years in New Jersey.

I don't have much to say about the video - however - Darby and Gilmore look almost like twins. And they're going to be absolute beasts on the outside. When is Gilmore's rookie contract up? We need to extend him ASAP, I want those two corners manning the outside for the next five years. Something that Rex was deprived of his last couple of years in New Jersey.

i think that is the plan beginning next year when I expect McKelvin gone. I think they will hang onto mckelvin this year unless they get a great trade offer. Darby needs a year of seasoning imo. Gilmore is signed through 2016 as the Bills picked up his 5th year option. I expect he will be signed to a Long-term extension next year around this time. Same as they are doing with Dareus this year. Edited by YoloinOhio

i think that is the plan beginning next year when I expect McKelvin gone. I think they will hang onto mckelvin this year unless they get a great trade offer. Darby needs a year of seasoning imo. Gilmore is signed through 2016 as the Bills picked up his 5th year option. I expect he will be signed to a Long-term extension next year around this time. Same as they are doing with Dareus this year.

We are strong and deep at CB!! McKelvin's contract is relatively cheap as the contract progresses. I think we will keep him throughout the contract unless we really need the cap space(by that will only be $2 or $3 million) or his play completely declines near the end of the contract. I think he has 3 years left. Maybe only 2?