Robert DeNiro college commencement speech: 'You're f******&#33

functional art seems like a rather long and useless description, especially for an individual piece of art work. I suggest shortening it to a more descriptive term for Functional Art Work

fart work

The real acronym for the organization is nearly equally funny

Agreed (though edited because I think the sentiment can be expanded beyond only functional art).

Well, now that's trouble because it includes things like putting the Cross in a glass of piss, getting paid government tax dollars to do it, and worst of all: calling it art.

I would gladly put lots of things in piss, and I don't need to be subsidized. Let's see:

1. Anything with a Patriots logo on it

2. Anything associated with Milan Lucic, and him as well. I would do it with cheap shots in public, like water balloons, and squirt guns to the pants. Golden Rule in reverse: treat him like he treats others.

3. Dan Rather

4. Brian Williams

5. Candy Crowley

6. Flo, the benighted hag from the Progressive commercials

7. Pink, because she makes Kmart music, and is the princess of Kmart culture. Since she sells planned idiocy as a way of life, I suppose repeated full urine immersion is the best choice here.

8. Everything Michael Bay

9. I'd love to hold a glass of piss like the Sword of Damacles over the head of every ESPN producer, so that if they decide "Hey, it's time for more Jets coverge" they know the consequences.

10. Leafs fans that demand I answer their political questions...while I am unrinating.