Ray Rice charges dismissed

No one listens to you anymore. Take a public speaking course Rog. Congrats on not being fired for covering up spygate and the Ray Rice tape fiasco.

I still can't believe he weathered it. I can only surmise that the money the owners made on the last CBA and his ability to use the NFL's influence to keep the media from really running with those stories saved his rear.

As do I. Ray seems to be trying to turn his life around and be a better man. I hope it continues

I've heard some stories, including Ray Rice breaking down and crying in front of high school kids at the gym he trains at. These are kids that he has known and who look up to him. Apparently it was a "don't be like me" speech. No cameras or reporters. He does seem sincere and I hope he has changed for good.

I do think hes reformed and wish he would get a 2nd chance, even in spite of the terrible he did. Not just for him but for his wife's sake who's now being victimized twice. But I highly doubt in this environment and the age clock ticking on a 28 year old back that happens

Edited by JTSP