5/19: Rex Makes the Rounds

5-19: REX RYAN JOINS THE BREAK ROOM ON 96.5 WCMF (14:32)

@965WCMF

Right NOW #Bills HC Rex Ryan in the @wcmfbreakroom -says if given opportunity he'd rather coach against his brother over his dad hands down

#Bills HC Rex Ryan says he appreciates being the villain when walking into any stadium

5-19: REX RYAN TALKS QB COMPETITION ON WGR (14:33)

@WGR550

Rex Ryan on #BabWatch: "Man, oh, man It would be awesome to get him here"

Ryan on QB competition: "The true evaluating will come in training camp when we're snapping the ball for real."

Ryan says rookie John Miller is running with the first team and Ritchie Incognito is doing both LG and RG

5-19: REX RYAN ON 103.3 THE EDGE (12:54)

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Edge: all 3 guys done great job w playbook. Multiple team throwing/running. Doing a ton of work on their own. Challenging each other.

TT has a chance. Fast, physical, stout. Threat on edge, can "throw the heck out of the football"

EJ funny reading speculation. Has been outstanding. Haven't snapped a ball against a defense. Ridiculous speculation, part of team, no doubt.

Looking forward to Sabres.

Mexican Guac :thumbsup: chunkier more better good guac.

Wrecking dad's truck back in Chicago days.

Learned from father & Ditka, be who you are, dare to be different. Believe in what you do.

Team history...drawn to Kelly, TT etc. Andre doing internship, their team as well, always have a home here. 80 former Bills living in area. Speaks volumes for community.

Edge: all 3 guys done great job w playbook. Multiple team throwing/running. Doing a ton of work on their own. Challenging each other.

TT has a chance. Fast, physical, stout. Threat on edge, can "throw the heck out of the football"

EJ funny reading speculation. Has been outstanding. Haven't snapped a ball against a defense. Ridiculous speculation, part of team, no doubt.

Looking forward to Sabres.

Mexican Guac :thumbsup: chunkier more better good guac.

Wrecking dad's truck back in Chicago days.

Learned from father & Ditka, be who you are, dare to be different. Believe in what you do.

Team history...drawn to Kelly, TT etc. Andre doing internship, their team as well, always have a home here. 80 former Bills living in area. Speaks volumes for community.

Wait, they aren't cutting guys before actual football drills?

And man does Rex love to talk. I love him as a coach but God forbid, we struggle. The same people that love his personality now will be destroying him. I love it though.

Wait, they aren't cutting guys before actual football drills?

And man does Rex love to talk. I love him as a coach but God forbid, we struggle. The same people that love his personality now will be destroying him. I love it though.

His brashness is what makes him "endearing" to us. That won't change based on W-L, but, as you say...the worm may turn quickly.

Rex spoke very highly of McKelvin by saying he was playing close to a pro bowl level before getting injured last season. I don't think we have to worry about Leodis being on the team this season.

That was more stupid talk. McKelvin has been a very good cb for 2.5 years now. #datrite