Kraft speaks

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was more like "your star player cheated. You got caught. You are making a fool of yourself. No one believes you. You're making yourself look more foolish than ever. Cut it out or everyone will turn on you."

I think that's the reasoning that he hadn't been listening to all along. Had to say something different to shake him up! ;)

Anyone have a link to that Pats board where their fans were threatening to boycott games and turn in their season tickets if Kraft didnt fight this until the end?

I'm sure that was every Pats** msg board, but patsfans.com is close to melting down. Kraft sold them out, admission of guilt, forget #NoBradyNoBanner. This scandal is the gift that keeps giving

Anyone have a link to that Pats board where their fans were threatening to boycott games and turn in their season tickets if Kraft didnt fight this until the end?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/reactions-to-kraft-s-presser-dropping-the-fight.1120346/page-4#post-4218930

Looks like they're turning on Bob...oh, the irony!

I can't stand watching all their apologists' on tv, especially Bruschi on ESPN flat out lying for them. If they are going to hire these ex-players as analysts they should at least advise them that they have to be somewhat impartial. Maybe it's due to his steroid overdose stroke that he's such a d-bag.

Trying not to get my hopes up, but almost think there's a chance now Roger has the balls to keep Brady's suspension at 4 games

Theyre all hoping Kraft sells the team. How great would it be if it ended up going to Bon Jovi and he moved them to Toronto?!?

Absolute gold on that site. And BTW, their message board is horrible. TBD blows it out of the water.

The most incredible thing is I haven't seen one negative comment about Brady - so many still in total denial. Unbelievable.

This is just not an curate statement with regards to how Kraft made his money. You may think he a bozo, but he has made his money by being really sharp and a great businessman.

I know people who have worked directly with him on a professional basis. He's a bozo.

Best quote from the Pats board:

"Worst day as a pats fan. This is 100x worse than the tyree catch and spy gate combined."

I love this one:

Go f*ck yourself, Bob. I regret investing my life in your team. I hope Tom leaves and you are in the league cellar for the next 30 years, you coward.

I'm done with the New England Patriots.