We don't make 'slurs', we make 'mistakes'

Loretta Sanchez is just another California progressive sheep who does precisely what she's told when she's told to do it. As such, and she could through middle of Compton calling everyone the N word and she'd still win every election for the rest of her California life.

Edited by LABillzFan

Sanchez ought to be glad that she changed her name - when she first ran against Bob Dornan, she changed her name from her married name Bixley to her maiden name Sanchez, presumably to attract more Latino votes. Imagine if she had still been white when all this happened......

Why is this a big deal? If blacks can call each other !@#$ and not be considered racist, why can't Native Americans do the Indian War Call to each other?

It is a power thing. Like she said: "she's has their back, always have." The benefit of doubt is given because the words become harmless w/respect to power and control. Simply put, it is a one-way street. I don't know why some are all butt hurt and whiny about this. The one's that aren't allowed the benefit of doubt don't have enough credibility and can't be trusted. But, let's all cry and whine things aren't fair. Like everything else, some aspects of life simply aren't fair. You can do this, say that... BUT YOU can't do this and say that. The one's that are not afforded the right are the one's that have poor credibility or can't be trusted to have the priviledge of making a mistake. Shape up and the can have the benny of doubt. What's so wrong with this? She acknowledged her mistake in what she said. Her mistake didn't fire anybody up to take what she said and show abuse of power or control. Nothing is simply black and white... There are many shades of gray.

One-way street. I have been saying it for years here... Get over it. The one's that make these rules are the one's in control. The one's that get butt hurt are not... It isn't their rules that count. There are simply things I can't say that others are afforded to say. Do I cry about it, get all hurt that I am not in control of these words. No.