Howard can relate

Beerball

Only one thing keeps my lead on the straight and narrow and that's Shirl's chili. She uses SPAM so it has a little kick to it. She's making it next week. Also flax seed and kinwa.

H

what do you know about flax seed

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bastards can laugh and chuckle about Shirls cooking or my dates, raisins and kinwa, but I take a beautiful Cletus every morning at about 6am after my oatmeal and coffee. Then another at 11:30 and one last one at 5:30 or so. Regularity is my calling card. Maybe you guys should try it. It might remove those wiseass grins on your faces. Shirl tells me to be cordial but even simple responses cause some agitation.

H

Shirly actually let me use the computer tonight becaus she already finished her word jumbles. I don't think Shirly writes as good as me but she does think you guys are ok except cletus. He still rubs her the wrong way.

H

Shirly actually let me use the computer tonight becaus she already finished her word jumbles. I don't think Shirly writes as good as me but she does think you guys are ok except cletus. He still rubs her the wrong way.

H

Yes... I rub her the wrong way with the bad touch... That one that makes her tingle down there... She loves it!

Shirl must be a saint. She lives with Howard and Howard. Cooks for them. Cleans. Waters the lawn. Keeps the house spiffy and shops. I'm sensing Howard does nothing all day but watch The Price is Right and struggle with JUMBO word search puzzles.

Shirl must be a saint. She lives with Howard and Howard. Cooks for them. Cleans. Waters the lawn. Keeps the house spiffy and shops. I'm sensing Howard does nothing all day but watch The Price is Right and struggle with JUMBO word search puzzles.

Howard worked hard enough IN THE SERVICE! While your lawyer pansy ass was sitting in law school, he was battling the enemy through rain, hail, sleet and snow.

Mr cleats has a problem with my service to our country? Let me remind him again, I didn't work my ass off for Ups or Fed Ex. I worked for the good old USA and made every delivery without a dump spot. Occasionally I took flack from a customer about arrival or wrinkles in the mail itself, but overall I retired honorably from the service. Me and my fellow service brothers fought through picket lines, driving bans and 2 feet of snow to complete our work. I'd like to think Cleats would understand that. Plus, Shirl loved me in my uniform so that was an added bonus.

H

When rain and snow ARE you enemies, I think that means you are a puss!!!

Obviously you've never seen Kevin Costner's "The Postman."

He's also scared of the dark, wets the bed, and poor social skills... He was doomed from the beginning

Dude, making fun of people for being Canadian is not cool.

Mr cleats has a problem with my service to our country? Let me remind him again, I didn't work my ass off for Ups or Fed Ex. I worked for the good old USA and made every delivery without a dump spot. Occasionally I took flack from a customer about arrival or wrinkles in the mail itself, but overall I retired honorably from the service. Me and my fellow service brothers fought through picket lines, driving bans and 2 feet of snow to complete our work. I'd like to think Cleats would understand that. Plus, Shirl loved me in my uniform so that was an added bonus.

H

That's the biggest like of horse crap I have ever heard... How many horses did you go through during your time licking stamps? Speaking of licking things, Shirl made mention how she can't even be intimate with you because your mouth has permanently been tainted with the flavor of the locked portion of an envelope and your bosses wang.... She said it was a horrible combination, but it's how you kept your job for so many years- licking things....