Word Filtering To Members

boyst

For those that do not know Stojan used to be an autocorrect to a dirty word, just like ____ is for Beerball (at least in the shoutbox). In other words, if you type those dirty words they autocorrect to Beerball or Stojan depending on which dirty word.

So, I thought it would be fun to suggest some new word filters and hope that SDS, NG or someone adds them.

Here are the few to start with:

Idiot = DCTom

Panda = Rosenda

Masturbating = Gugnybating

I have missed OTW. I have focused on TSW for the last few weeks and will likely continue to do so. Can't wait for the opener, can't come soon enough just gotta figure out who's going to be my date.

Really? You didn't tell us exactly which words get filtered.

Let me try:

Damn

Hell

!@#$

!@#$

B word

Dick

!@#$

rooster

...hesitates...thinks twice...!@#$ it.

Yeah. Nada. What the hell are you talking about?

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

Let me try:

Damn

Hell

!@#$

!@#$

B word

Dick

!@#$

rooster

I discovered Beerball's without even trying. But I'm sworn to secrecy. Which means I've been promised to be perma-banned if I ever share it.

Edited by Gugny

Troll = Darth

stupid = smart*

I think it would be hilarious to have that in the shoutbox so if you called someone stupid it'd change to smart. Of course, the best trick would be if you put smart it changes to stupid.

This is an awesome idea, JBoyst. What would show up if one typed "The Rose?"

I'm not sworn to secrecy. So, there is that.

I can't come up with that one, that takes away from the fun.

Some say love...

Let me try:

Damn

Hell

!@#$

!@#$

B word

Dick

!@#$

rooster

Awesome = Poojer

Handsome SOB = Poojer

Women Fight For My Delight = Poojer

For those that do not know Stojan used to be an autocorrect to a dirty word, just like ____ is for Beerball (at least in the shoutbox). In other words, if you type those dirty words they autocorrect to Beerball or Stojan depending on which dirty word.

So, I thought it would be fun to suggest some new word filters and hope that SDS, NG or someone adds them.

Here are the few to start with:

Idiot = DCTom

Panda = Rosenda

Masturbating = Gugnybating

I have missed OTW. I have focused on TSW for the last few weeks and will likely continue to do so. Can't wait for the opener, can't come soon enough just gotta figure out who's going to be my date.

stupid = smart*I think it would be hilarious to have that in the shoutbox so if you called someone stupid it'd change to smart. Of course, the best trick would be if you put smart it changes to stupid.

This whole idea is stupid.

Edit: it works!

• 3 weeks later...

I discovered Beerball's without even trying. But I'm sworn to secrecy. Which means I've been promised to be perma-banned if I ever share it.

I believe I stumbled across that by chance as well during a friendly disagreement with dog. Gugny !!

Edited by Jauronimo