Before people start with their wild accusations...

Go find him, and I'll be he just holds up a sign saying "I just want to be friends."

Speaking of people holding up signs what's the best homeless sign you've seen? Mine was a guy always in the median outside AT&T park during a ballgame with a sign that said "I bet you can't hit me with a quarter!"

Speaking of people holding up signs what's the best homeless sign you've seen? Mine was a guy always in the median outside AT&T park during a ballgame with a sign that said "I bet you can't hit me with a quarter!"

:lol: That's the best I've heard. I wouldn't be able to part with my change fast enough.

It would be playing directly into his plan, but I would grab a fist full of change and give it my all... I may not get him with the quarter, but I bet some nickels and dimes connect

I waived to you and you didn't acknowledge me. I thought you just didn't see me, but clearly you saw my sign. That hurts, Chef. It really hurts.

I learned a long time ago not to make eye contact with you nut jobs.