What university was a TBDer born to attend?

Beerball

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BuffaloJoe is right. When I delivered the JC Penny catalogs all the boys came running to the mailbox. Pictures of women in bras and girdles makes me chuckle but these young punks ran straight to the bathroom. Youngsters like Cletus should have been shoveling their front walk. while I was trudging through snow and sleet, Cletus was upstairs with a bottle of Nivea and a roll of Charmin.

BuffaloJoe is right. When I delivered the JC Penny catalogs all the boys came running to the mailbox. Pictures of women in bras and girdles makes me chuckle but these young punks ran straight to the bathroom. Youngsters like Cletus should have been shoveling their front walk. while I was trudging through snow and sleet, Cletus was upstairs with a bottle of Nivea and a roll of Charmin.

I cannot contradict your report. Also, I think you're grumpy with me because I remind you of yourself as a young man. Can I call you pops?

Go get him Howard! Cletus is a punk. Now go get your shinebox.

Cletus. You remind me of my carrier buddy Sid Phelps. He was a loudmouth punk. I punched him in the nose and he never bothered me again. He's retired now in your hometown: Blistery Palm, FL.

That's convenient.... You remind me people I work around too. Those inmates are entitled blowhards that talk smack but won't do anything.... Lots of war stories, but grew up hiding under the bed...