What university was a TBDer born to attend?

Beerball

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Block Cletus ENTER

Attention Mobilizers. Cletus is violating the terms of service. The TOS says that if a member discriminates against another based on medical disability they should be warned and even banned. comments about my pill box fall into this category. This little rat has gone to far.

The mobilizers are busy mobilizing... I just assumed you had your fish oil, and all those natural meds.... Surely Shirley takes care of you- she needs you at peak performance for your "neckin'" sessions...

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

Neither snow nor rain nor heat not gloom.... Finish that one pal

can keep Cletus away from pushing broom

Why are you bothering me? Shirl says I should just stay away from the Gateway computer today but with your smartass comments I feel my fists clenching.

Why are you bothering me? Shirl says I should just stay away from the Gateway computer today but with your smartass comments I feel my fists clenching.

Howard, Buddy. You gotta settle down. Maybe some counseling between the two of you. A mediator. You two should just talk things out. Nothing a good hug can't solve.

Take a deep breath bud- it will be just fine...

Regarding your anger issues: I visited a senior assisted living home and spoke with some of their older members about how to deal with stress and frustration at that age- several drooled, others said they do their puzzles or watch their programs... I hope those help..: if there is anything else that I can do to assist, please have Shirl call.... My number is saved in her phone... Stay safe my elder warrior!

Howard, Buddy. You gotta settle down. Maybe some counseling between the two of you. A mediator. You two should just talk things out. Nothing a good hug can't solve.

I try not to hug people of significant age. They break easily, and with the way social security took a dump, I fear that Howard wouldn't hesitate to look for a cheap payday and call 888-888-8888

Cletus Remember that scene in Bridge Over the river Kwaii where Tom Hanks grew up fast? That reminds me of you

Shirl told me to say that

I don't smell. I wear English leather every day and Shirl wears Charlie.

Cletus Remember that scene in Bridge Over the river Kwaii where Tom Hanks grew up fast? That reminds me of you

Shirl told me to say that

I don't smell. I wear English leather every day and Shirl wears Charlie.

I haven't seen that movie... Have you seen the movie "Up"? You remind me of that old man