What university was a TBDer born to attend?

Beerball

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slap me if we had this conversation already. But you born in Warren, PA ???? Dude, my first job was in Warren, PA. Love the city.... errr..... town err.... village. Am still in touch with a couple of people from there.

I'm a transplant... Wife grew up in Sheffield

Shirley was born in Cheektowaga. I was born in Buffalo. Anyone have any smartass comments about us? Didnt think so. And if any of you punks say a damn word about the "service" I'll block you quicker than cletus licking a popsicle.

Shirley was born in Cheektowaga. I was born in Buffalo. Anyone have any smartass comments about us? Didnt think so. And if any of you punks say a damn word about the "service" I'll block you quicker than cletus licking a popsicle.

I'd like to comment. I think you have a lovely wife, sir.

Not to be confused with that time you were offered to lick a mailbox for a wheat penny, and did it. Or even worse, that time during the revolutionary war when you were given a chicken to lick something far less respectable...

Block Cletus ENTER

Attention Mobilizers. Cletus is violating the terms of service. The TOS says that if a member discriminates against another based on medical disability they should be warned and even banned. comments about my pill box fall into this category. This little rat has gone to far.