15 yr anniversary tomorrow

If you have half the love for each other that my wife and I have for each other you will be married for ever.

After 32 1/2 years married, I often say similar things, not exactly the same, but similar, like:

"We have been married how long?, Damn, seems like forever"

"Ya know, if I pulled a double murder, I would have been out of prison by now"

After 32 1/2 years married, I often say similar things, not exactly the same, but similar, like:

I have a friend who did stand-up for years. Told us on his 30 anniversary that "it's been like 30 minutes!"

Underwater.

It's al in the timing.

I have a friend who did stand-up for years. Told us on his 30 anniversary that "it's been like 30 minutes!"

Underwater.

It's al in the timing.

Who the hell is Al?

I've been happily married for 5 years come August. It's our 26th wedding anniversary.

The guy who invented comedic timing. Everyone know that. :rolleyes:

Speaking of comedic timing ... I just called my son (12), as I always do around the time he gets home from school, to ask how his day was. So I say the normal, "Hey buddy, how'd your day go?"

I get the dramatic pause of about three seconds and hear ... "me no speaky de English .... bye, bye."

Friggin' died.

Speaking of comedic timing ... I just called my son (12), as I always do around the time he gets home from school, to ask how his day was. So I say the normal, "Hey buddy, how'd your day go?"

I get the dramatic pause of about three seconds and hear ... "me no speaky de English .... bye, bye."

Friggin' died.

:lol:

Update:

Celebration really happend last night after the girls went to bed.

Update #2

She calls me today to have a surprise lunch. I rejected her. But I was at Costco. Not my fault.

Plus who does anything on Wednesday.

Update #3

We're going on a cruise in October. Celebration will continue then.