Private Message: The Real Buffalo Joe to Howard

RealBuffalo. I think beerball is nice. So is gugny after I showed him a few things. Clitis is a punk and Shirl thinks he's real funny. I don't like him all that much because Ive seen guys like him in my 80 + years. He'll be wearing dungarees and a fodero on the corner probably. Useless youth really.

Try and keep this between us because I want to keep friends here.

Howard, Shirl and Howard

RealBuffalo. I think beerball is nice. So is gugny after I showed him a few things. Clitis is a punk and Shirl thinks he's real funny. I don't like him all that much because Ive seen guys like him in my 80 + years. He'll be wearing dungarees and a fodero on the corner probably. Useless youth really.

Howard, Shirl and Howard

Hey get with a the program old man and answer my question. You probably say the Stooges shorts in the theater right?

James. Can I call you James? My youngest brothers name was James and we always called him by his full name. James Joseph Norton Reginald Francis so I called him James. Jimmy was great. This one time he shot a slingshot stone into Mr Gregorio's front porch window over on Gilbert Ave and we all ran. Jim got caught so me and Coles and Dickie Lew went over and watched him get questioned for hours. My father had to show up and JJ was tearing up. I went up to his room and told him Id fix everything so I bought a pain of glass and went over to old man Gregorios. Now Gregorio had this garage that had two bicycles in it so I was fond of them and his daughter Maria. Anyway, Jimmy J told me to be careful and I silently went back and fixed his window while old man Gregorio was at the but her shop on a saturday. Jame is now gone. I mean he is in Chicago following a acapella group that we saw at the Riverside Theater back in 48. (The group had 7 members but now only two but Jimmy thinks they still sound real good without a bass or tenor). Shirl and Jim were always close so having you as a friend here is great James. Thanks for being a Bills fan.

Howard, Shirl and Howard

Smile face

Howard, Shirl and Howard

Shirl has good taste- well, mostly... I think your threats of violence are hilarious, so if the mods read this (which- you probably are a mod, or you'd have warning points by now), don't give the fake ass old man grief.... He's funny as hell

You wouldn't think it's funny to see what I did to Terry Flanagan back in 62. You haven't seen fast until you've witnessed southside Howie (had a monogram on my letterman sweater. They knew me around the city).

H, S and H