U.S. Human Rights Violations

Just when I think this guy can't get any worse. How does a traitor get elected twice?Np throwing his own country under the bus. The only human rights violation is us having to be subjected to him for the last 7 years. He actually has the balls to use the Mike Brown case? The cops were cleared of any wrong doing. Here's his short list of why we are so bad. All gems. Each one worthy of it's own thread.

he so-called “human rights” problems cited in the report include:

• Police brutality, including the Michael Brown case in Ferguson, Missouri
  • Discrimination against Muslims who want to build or expand mosques
  • Voter identification laws in Texas and elsewhere
  • Predatory lending in home mortgages
  • Suspension of black children in schools
  • Women earning “78 cents on the dollar” (a false statistic)

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/11/obama-complains-to-un-about-us-human-rights-violations/

Edited by Dante

It's interesting to me that his own DOJ found no wrong doing in the Michael Brown case, and yet he uses it as an example of police brutality.

Tells you all you'll ever need to know about Barry and the people who continue to support him. Truth is never needed. Ever.

It's interesting to me that his own DOJ found no wrong doing in the Michael Brown case, and yet he uses it as an example of police brutality.

Tells you all you'll ever need to know about Barry and the people who continue to support him. Truth is never needed. Ever.

For anyone else the compulsive lying and deception particularly in a president would be a major problem. For him it isn't a problem because the media is his protective guard. He can throw out any amount of lies he wants to create any narrative he wants. There is no consequence for being a liar.