Report accuses Obama of lying about bin Laden killing

Could have merit. That whole thing was kinda fishy from the start that Pakistan intelligence didn't know OBL was hanging out in a large complex smack dab in the middle of a key military town.

----------

Washington (CNN)Journalist Seymour Hersh is alleging President Barack Obama and his administration lied about the circumstances surrounding the 2011 killing of Osama bin Laden, an account close followers of the raid to kill the al Qaeda leader are aggressively disputing.

Citing an anonymous "major U.S. source," Hersh writes in the London Review of Books that the Obama administration cooperated with Pakistani intelligence officials to kill bin Laden, and that the chief of staff of the Pakistani army and director general of the Inter-Services Intelligence Agency knew about the mission, contrary to Obama's claim that Pakistani officials weren't aware of the raid in advance.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/11/politics/seymour-hersh-obama-bin-laden-raid-lied/

Edited by JTSP

Could have merit. That whole thing was kinda fishy from the start that Pakistan intelligence didn't know OBL was hanging out in a large complex smack dab in the middle of a key military town.

Who ever said that? Of course ISI knew he was there.

I find the story of the secret raid more believable than a story that ISI helped orchestrate his assassination at the hands of US soldiers.

Link to original article..................

The Killing of Osama bin Laden
London Review of Books, by Seymour M. Hersh

Original Article

THE HILL: Report: Obama lied about bin Laden raid.

On the one hand, Obama lies about everything. On the other hand, it’s Seymour Hersh. Tough call.

Obama LIED when he said U.S. pulled off bin Laden raid without help
Daily Mail (UK), by Wills Robinson

Original Article

The many problems with Seymour Hersh's Osama bin Laden conspiracy theory

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/11/8584473/seymour-hersh-osama-bin-laden

Who ever said that? Of course ISI knew he was there.

I find the story of the secret raid more believable than a story that ISI helped orchestrate his assassination at the hands of US soldiers.

I think that the threat of having their aid pulled was the biggest factor, as well as just finally getting rid of keeping the secret that he was there.

Barry is a complete fraud. A puppet for global interests that want to neuter the US so anything is possible at this point. I have always thought that the Bin Laden thing was bs . Just wait when it comes out that the military has been shipping in heroin from Afghanistan for years. I know, just another whakced out conspiracy theory.

Edited by Dante

Big deal. Who in their right mind didn't think that ISI knew exactly what was going on?

I think the bigger crime was exposing the doctor who provided the intel and who was later arrested.

It's the equivalent of hiding in West Point, Annapolis, or Colorado Springs, and not being found by the FBI. It's hardly impossible.

Citing an anonymous "major U.S. source," Hersh writes in the London Review of Books that the Obama administration cooperated with Pakistani intelligence officials to kill bin Laden, and that the chief of staff of the Pakistani army and director general of the Inter-Services Intelligence Agency knew about the mission, contrary to Obama's claim that Pakistani officials weren't aware of the raid in advance.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/11/politics/seymour-hersh-obama-bin-laden-raid-lied/

bull ****. The Army and ISI don't cooperate, to the point where they basically fight each other on occasion. If anyone in either of those groups knew, they would have used the information to embarrass the other.

You might convince me the Army Chief of Staff knew. You almost certainly won't convince me that ISI knew (since, y'know, they created the Taleban). You'll never convince me that they both knew and cooperated.

It's the equivalent of hiding in West Point, Annapolis, or Colorado Springs, and not being found by the FBI. It's hardly impossible.

bull ****. The Army and ISI don't cooperate, to the point where they basically fight each other on occasion. If anyone in either of those groups knew, they would have used the information to embarrass the other.

You might convince me the Army Chief of Staff knew. You almost certainly won't convince me that ISI knew (since, y'know, they created the Taleban). You'll never convince me that they both knew and cooperated.

There was speculation that he setup shop in a military town thinking they'd protect him. If not that then why there? Evil guy yes, stupid guy no Edited by JTSP