good read on Cassel

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/3/14/4040892/matt-cassel-this-is-your-chiefs-life

He had a great season in KC his second year, and an awful one his 4th (and last)

Thanks for the post. It did give a flavor for what kind of QB he was in KC.

Really hoping EJ proves himself to be better than Cassel because Cassel is certainly less than great. It doesn't seem like Chief fans missed Cassel when he left.

All I need to know about Matt Cassel is contained right here. He is my new hero.

Holy chit! Why have I never seen these videos? Shut the #@×& up and take my #%÷$ing money!!!

Come at me bro!

Holy chit! Why have I never seen these videos? Shut the #@×& up and take my #%÷$ing money!!!

Come at me bro!

I love how I thought that Cassel was going to pop him in the face with the shoe but he just destroyed the phone out of his hand and THEN Kenny Powers dots him in the face with his phone. Instant classic! lol

The good news for the Bills is found in his second season stats where the simple fact is in the real worl he proved capable of putting up some impressive #s (such as his RD/INT ratio and simple raw #s for production.

the bad news is that he also is quit capable of putting up bad results with the same team or proved unable to lead the team to productive outcomes when as always happens in the NFL injuries happen. Even worse for the Bills the trendlines of Cassel production are going the wrong way right now.

This is why imho I see Cassel as the Bills #2 QB until he proves otherwise with pseudo real world production for the Bills in this pre-season.

EJ also clearly has his failings as we desperately look for our next savior, but in the immediate past EJ has simply experienced more success leading an NFL team to success than Cassel.

The other thing I like about EJ.over Cassel is that EJ seems to have more escapability than Cassel. Given the current work under progress with the Bills OL, at least until the 5 best player we plan to rebuild our OL finally comes to fruition, having a mobile QB who in essence adds another blocker to our passing game is going to be useful.

The Kentucky Derby photo really bothered me, but I am admittedly irrational.

I guess the Kenny Powers video brings him back to square with me. It still wouldn't hurt my feelings if EJ or Tyrod beat him out.

All I need to know about Matt Cassel is contained right here. He is my new hero.

You dont know how many times I have wanted to do that when I see someone texting in a meeting

After reading that Cassell is such a enigma to me......

I try to look for reasons WHY players do well......or dont do well......and I just cannot get a read on Cassel at all

You dont know how many times I have wanted to do that when I see someone texting in a meeting

After reading that Cassell is such a enigma to me......

I try to look for reasons WHY players do well......or dont do well......and I just cannot get a read on Cassel at all

Could just be that he's a rather middle of the pack QB. When surrounded by talent, he performs well, when not, he doesn't do that well. Hopefully we have enough talent and a good enough staff, that he does perform well, in case EJ/Tyrod don't work out.