Half This Board Better Lawyer Up

I think she has a solid case.

Since they know it's wrong, that's why they hide in the closet.

You cant beat that logic. I'm with her.

I hope she wins. But what does she win, if she wins?

So because I don't disclose to employers that I'm bipolar, having a mental illness is a sin. Gotcha. :doh:

You have to love how at the 5:00 mark they use a stunt guy at the last second to sit in the chair, and he's about 50 pounds lighter than Curly.

I still love that type of stuff (how they sped up the film when they'd run around to make it look like they were running faster) than to the fake computer graphics of today.

You have to love how at the 5:00 mark they use a stunt guy at the last second to sit in the chair, and he's about 50 pounds lighter than Curly.

I still love that type of stuff (how they sped up the film when they'd run around to make it look like they were running faster) than to the fake computer graphics of today.

Classics. There will never be anyone like them.

This is clearly beyond stupid on 1000 different levels but the tweet from the gay guy under the article doesn't do anyone any favors. "Man I hope I get deposed?" Fine with me but keep that stuff in the bedroom. Let this lady look like an idiot without looking like some sort of deviant and letting people think you are proving her point. He' a decent looking guy and can probably get deposed any time he want although technically I think it can only happen once to everyone if you use the strict definition.

My favorite scene of all time is they're in the prison yard and Larry is putting (fake) rocks on Curly's head and Moe is breaking them with a sledge hammer. Larry grabs a real rock and starts to put it on Curly's head and Curly says "hey wait a minute, that's a real one. I'm no fool!" As the scene fads out you see them all laughing. :lol:

Go to the 16:00 mark.

Sorry to admit this, but the Three Stooges movie they released a few years ago was pretty damn funny. Now, I'm probably biased because I watched it with my son (who was 9) and we found ourselves laughing our asses off. He still drops lines from the movie, including the last lines of the donut remover scene every time he sees a nun.

"Is that Sister Mary Mengele (Larry David)?"

"I don't know, but her face rings a bell."