a member pulled a fast one on me

Howard

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt hit that blue writing because my grandson said those are pop ops that my computer might get a viral infection or something bad. He restored this gateway for me and it works pretty good. the monitor screen takes up the whole tv tray but Shirl can get all the Word jumbles for free on it. Im going to cut the grass today. See you later

I didnt hit that blue writing because my grandson said those are pop ops that my computer might get a viral infection or something bad. He restored this gateway for me and it works pretty good. the monitor screen takes up the whole tv tray but Shirl can get all the Word jumbles for free on it. Im going to cut the grass today. See you later

When you have your 3rd meal of the day, do you refer to it as "dinner" or "supper?"

Johnny we usually have supper at 430 or 5. Sometimes on Sundays we have supper at 3 or on Bills sundays we eat supper at halftime. if all the kids are here I sometimes stay on the porch and listen to van miller until it's done.

Johnny we usually have supper at 430 or 5. Sometimes on Sundays we have supper at 3 or on Bills sundays we eat supper at halftime. if all the kids are here I sometimes stay on the porch and listen to van miller until it's done.

Van Miller? Hmmmm

Terrific, thanks. One more thing. In your living room do you have a couch or a davenport?