a member pulled a fast one on me

Howard

I was starting to suspect you. Though only TRBJ has the time to create a new fake account and fake persona.

Howard is like a cross between TRBJ, Buffaloed in PA and Doug Marrone.

I've been out straight this week at work and TRBJ is online sooooo much there's no way he could switch over to another name. Maybe he's an actual guy...if so, God Bless ya' Howard....and Shirley....and your pooch.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been out straight this week at work and TRBJ is online sooooo much there's no way he could switch over to another name. Maybe he's an actual guy...if so, God Bless ya' Howard....and Shirley....and your pooch.

Did you come out straight at work this week because of the woman that filed the lawsuit against ALL the gays? I wonder if her lawsuit is retroactive...

Did you come out straight at work this week because of the woman that filed the lawsuit against ALL the gays? I wonder if her lawsuit is retroactive...

I probably should...then I could file a discrimination suit against my !@#$in boss. :)

You shouldn't engage in workplace romances.

Meanwhile back to Howard the dog...I think he looks like thisfunny-dog-smoking-a-cigarette.jpg

:). I read above somewhere Howard is a Newfoundland or something...but your pic looks appropriate. At least it's not a pit bull (enter Big Cat stage left)

Same here! Back in January he told me to go jump in a lake! I live in Canada. You can guess how that worked out for me! :wallbash:

WOW! Just WOW! Who knew that Gug better than E.F. Hutton!

When Gugny talks, people listen!

:-O

I will put money on Howard being a 25-year old wise guy. Probably even TRBJ.

Wife's name is "Shirl"-- pretty Much a dead giveaway.

Can mods see the ISP?

I think Gugny could survive based on his wits. It certainly would be epic-- like Mayweather/Pacquio 2, except with actual fighting.

The gugly you know is not the same one I know. He is witless.

At least Gugny wouldn't run all over at the end of the fight.

It would be difficult for him to run with two broken (short) legs.

of course! We all know who it is. :nana: But the thread was fun soooo....lest others should get a similar idea, the hammer of justice is poised.

What the majordomo said.

To gugny I went to PS 6 on S Division and if I could have a few minutes alone with a young punk these days i'd show everyone here how things get settled when my property gets damaged or my firsat topic gets lost.

Hey, my dad went to P.S. 6 on South Division! His name isn't Howard, so don't start in on that...

I hope you didn't try punching him in the nose.

snafu I loved PS6 I remember being the eraser guy. me and Fitz and Coles would bang erasers on the brick bulding outside making all kinds of words in chalk dust. ask your dad if he knew Shirl

country my boys name is Roger

snafu I loved PS6 I remember being the eraser guy. me and Fitz and Coles would bang erasers on the brick bulding outside making all kinds of words in chalk dust. ask your dad if he knew Shirl

Are you of Puerto Rican descent?

How do you feel about European cows?

I'm not so sure TRBJ could land a girl like Shirley even in his imagination.

He's Fitz!!! Why don't I ask him if he knew Howard, and Coles? I don't think he'd have good thing to say about Shirl.