Predict DC Tom's 50,000th Post and Win!

Chef Jim

You do realize that he'll stop posting at 49,999 so nobody can be declared the winner.....hey, wait...

I say 9/18/15.

No he's smaaaaarrrrrt. He'll wait 10 seconds before he posts his 50,000th and post the date and time and then post his 50,000 at that exact time and win it himself. The issue is he has no idea what the prize is.

No he's smaaaaarrrrrt. He'll wait 10 seconds before he posts his 50,000th and post the date and time and then post his 50,000 at that exact time and win it himself. The issue is he has no idea what the prize is.

Why even go that far? His 50,000th post should be the same one that predicts the date and the time. We do need another type of pool for that post. I want predictions on who he will call an idiot with that 50,000th post. I'm going to go a little off the board and go with that guy on PPP who cut and pastes those anti-muslim rants.

Why don't you spend a moment telling us about Uncle Eugene.

Are you trying to bring back all of the pain? Geno was a good dude and I still have guilt about not thinking twice while he was careening toward his demise. It just reminds me of tragedy and there has been so much. For example there is nothing like a young child dying. My cousin Callaway was barely two when he died from eating peanut butter and jelly. The maid did not know what to do as he either asphyxiated or had an allergic reaction.

P.S. Coobalanga I had no idea you were there too. That is so weird. You didn't know Geno did you?

P.S. Coobalanga I had no idea you were there too. That is so weird. You didn't know Geno did you?

I didn't know him personally, but I have heard so much about him, I almost feel as if he was my friend. I feel bad for the whole family. So much tragedy. I understand there was also a friend of the family named Brian who lost his life tragically while trying to jump into a swimming pool.

I didn't know him personally, but I have heard so much about him, I almost feel as if he was my friend. I feel bad for the whole family. So much tragedy. I understand there was also a friend of the family named Brian who lost his life tragically while trying to jump into a swimming pool.

Dude I was having a good day and you guys started in. I wish I would have been there to talk Brian down. Everyone said he was drunk but he smoked a lot of pot so I am guessing he was stoned which made him stupid.

Anyway I know everyone dies. That's why owning a funeral home is a sure way to keep customers coming in. No repeat customers though. I remember this guy Alec and he had a lot of money even if he was a little creepy. Eventually he became his own customer.