Top 100 NFL Players of 2015

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is AP #62? This is supposed to be for 2014 season...

It's almost like its a poorly instructed survey being taken by guys that do whatever they want when filling it out and only watch limited nfl action outside of film study.

How would we have ever seen that coming?!?!

I agree, I doubt that Hughes is making it and feel very confident that Sammy won't be on the list. Leaves Mario, Dareus, and McCoy, but it seems too low (too low on the list, too high in rank number) for Dareus and Mario. Lesean it is.

killin' it, as usual.

Are you trying to say that Garrison Sandborn hasn't already made it earlier on? My bad, I thought he did. Ok, 5 then.

It looks like Dareus is in next week. I think that is too low for him. It isn't criminal for him to be in the 50's but I would think the 30's are more appropriate. Edited by Kirby Jackson

It looks like Dareus is in next week. I think that is too low for him. It isn't criminal for him to be in the 50's but I would think the 30's are more appropriate.

Did they say we would have another Bill next week?

Yeah, I think that he should be about mid 30's and probably the 2nd highest rated DT in the league behind Suh. Anything but that and I think that it is too low.

Agreed. Looks like he will be third after Suh and McCoy?