Top 100 NFL Players of 2015

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong, but I thought I saw somewhere that only 2 Bills made the list this year...is that possible. Wish to god I could remember where I saw it...the accompanying article pictured McCoy...

to me it sounds impossible but you never know!

Could just be Mario and Dareus. Would be ridiculous, but Kyle is notoriously underappreciated. But it would also mean that both Mario and Dareus fell from last year, which would be equally ridiculous.

Hmmm

@chellegz: Don't forget to tune into #NFLTop100 at 9PM on @nflnetwork to find out which Buffalo big man is a better all-around athlete than Beast Mode!

Gotta be Kyle. I remember a video of him beating Marshawn in a swimming competition.

Could just be Mario and Dareus. Would be ridiculous, but Kyle is notoriously underappreciated. But it would also mean that both Mario and Dareus fell from last year, which would be equally ridiculous.

Kyle Williams was #32 on the list last year. That doesn't sound too unappreciated - he ranked higher than: Darrelle Revis, Larry Fitzgerald, Ndamukong Suh, Rob Gronkowski, Aldon Smith, Philip Rivers, and Lavonte David.

Gotta be Kyle. I remember a video of him beating Marshawn in a swimming competition.

Kyle is an incredible athlete. You should see him on the links.

One of my best friends is married to a girl that knows him really well. Said the guy hits the ball about 310 yards consistently off the tee, and is a great putter. Scratch golfer.

Hmmm

@chellegz: Don't forget to tune into #NFLTop100 at 9PM on @nflnetwork to find out which Buffalo big man is a better all-around athlete than Beast Mode!

It's meatball Kyle. That's a sizable drop I believe he was in the 30s last year

Kyle is an incredible athlete. You should see him on the links.

One of my best friends is married to a girl that knows him really well. Said the guy hits the ball about 310 yards consistently off the tee, and is a great putter. Scratch golfer.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.