Roger Goodell surprises Jamestown pub owner

very nice gesture.. i know it is fashionable to bust on goodell, and there are valid reasons to do so, but being a staunch defender of buffalo and WNY, i do not get the hate on him.. again, i know he is not riding high right now, but i just will never get on a buffalo guy..

Edited by dwight in philly

Goodell is an extremely intelligent guy and media savvy. He was able to survive the controversy around Ray Rice that would have taken many others down. I hope he is generous when we need the new stadium. The NFL can kick in 100 s of millions when needed.

very nice gesture.. i know it is fashionable to bust on goodell, and there are valid reasons to do so, but being a staunch defender of buffalo and WNY, i do not get the hate on him.. again, i know he is not riding high right now, but i just will never get on a buffalo guy..

He grew up in WNY rooting for the Steelers. :censored: that guy.

The whole situation is It is sad in many ways. A guy like Roger Goodell has to legitimately LOVE the game of football to get as far as he has. It must be painful inside for him to hear the boos everywhere he goes.

$40 Million a year dont hurt though

Edited by TallskiWallski83