Fergy Somehow Became a VIP

I see you have 7...not sure why I wasted my time replying to you.

This is why we want to take the logos away from you. For your own good. We miss the old Fergy. With 6 logos, when you were one of us. A common man. Ever since you got those 9 more logos, you're not the same.

This is why we want to take the logos away from you. For your own good. We miss the old Fergy. With 6 logos, when you were one of us. A common man. Ever since you got those 9 more logos, you're not the same.

**** happens TRBJ...let's say, for instance, your cubicle mate spent a lot of time with you and then went and had a breast augmentation. She suddenly has a different look to her, confidence, and she becomes a bit standoffish. These additional logos I have been awarded are a curse I tell you...there's no turning back. I will have to deal with my superior status in my own way.

Fergy, I'm gonna be honest with you. This is an intervention. You're addicted to Bills logos under your name. Having a few is ok. But it's gotten out of control.

Pfffff...you can have some of my Bills logos....when you pry them from my cold, dead hand.

I have it under control...no problem.

Plus - you need another 550,000 posts to get to 9 logos...I have a decent cushion.

Do you have any idea how much your little problem hurts other people? Beerball is a mess every night staying up late wondering what trouble you're getting yourself into trying to get more Bills logos under your name. Jauronimo went to jail to cover for you. NDBUFNUMBERONECUSEBILLSSABRESBISONSBLIZZARDBESTEVERNUMBERONEFAN went postal.

Pfffff...you can have some of my Bills logos....when you pry them from my cold, dead hand.

Don't Tread on Fergy.

I only have five Buffaloes.

But I've been around here for almost 12 years. I should be rewarded for my restraint and dedication to quality over quantity.

Not sure how I got 6. I think I was granted one after the "portapotty incident" with Beerball.

"A man cannot be judged by titles, land or riches; rather, a man's richness in character is directly proportionate to how many badges and logos he maintains in the midst of other's mediocrity."

-Fergy, May 5, 2015

You didn't earn those logos. Someone else earned them for you.