Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

OG is the 1st? Can't see it.

If the draft fell like that- Jaylon, Miles, Spence, all off board by 19- I surmise Whaley trades down. The second and third rounds are loaded with talent this year. And we have many needs- RT, ILB, OLB, DE, S, WR for starters. Some additional picks would be very helpful

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like every other year, the 2016 Underwear Olympics (otherwise known as the NFL Scouting Combine) will surely produce feats of amazing athleticism. But before letting the 40-yard dash and bench press results sway opinions, take a peek at this list of underrated NFL prospects who stood out during recent film study.

Ka'imi Fairbairn, the kicker from UCLA, will be available, if the Bills are unsure about Carpenter. The kid won the Lou Groza Award, kicked a clutch 60 yarder this year, and can kick it out of the end zone.

Its time to make that move.

I will trust your judgement.

Should i forward this to Whaley yet?

If the draft fell like that- Jaylon, Miles, Spence, all off board by 19- I surmise Whaley trades down. The second and third rounds are loaded with talent this year. And we have many needs- RT, ILB, OLB, DE, S, WR for starters. Some additional picks would be very helpful

sure would !

Tests like the 40-yard dash and three-cone drill help connect quantitative data to NFL prospects with certain agility drills more important than others, depending on the player. Every Combine participant has something to gain or lose by how they run, jump and perform, but especially these 12 prospects.

@realfootballtv

#BuffaloBills potential #NFLDraft targets: OT Spriggs OT Decker OLB Spence OLB Nkemdiche https://realfootballnetwork.com/2016/02/18/buffalo-bills-offseason-needs/

CbmHuMSUAAA3leF.jpg

@TyDunne

Today's Road to Combine: How a broken fibula actually helped Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/02/19/road-to-combine-how-a-broken-fibula-actually-helped-laquon-treadwell/

CbmE3L0UcAEX5gn.jpg

Good.

Good.

Mayock isn't always right, but he knows the process and what NFL personnel people look for as well as any analyst out there.

I'll be quite interested to see his safety rankings; guys are all over the map. Some people love Jeremy Cash, while I don't have him in my top 50. I've seen AJ Stamps and Justin Simmons ranked anywhere from Day 2 to priority UDFAs.

If Cash falls to us in the 2nd round id be estatic. Cash or Decker to sliiiiiiide.

This draft has depth at our positions of need. Would anyone else consider packing a late round pick with next years first in exchange for another 2nd and 3rd? Which would give us 5 picks in the top 90 or so to fill some holes with talented young players on rookie deals and spare the cap room.

Maybe I'm nuts.

Edited by Commonsense

Falling draft stock?

The biggest loser of the Randy Gregory suspension might be a draft prospect. Daniel Jeremiah says the discipline for the Cowboys' Gregory has major implications for edge rusher Noah Spence.

McShay: New No. 1 QB in updated Top 32

With the NFL scouting combine (Feb. 23-29) fast approaching, let's take a look at the players who have moved up and down our Top 32, drawing on the same scouting reports and making changes only where necessary.

We'll continue to update our board as we get closer to the 2016 NFL draft. Although it's a given that some players will move into the rankings while others drop out, this provides a good snapshot of which players currently have the most NFL potential, based on our evaluations.