Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

He still might because the guy never stops looking at tape from all sources and schools.

Yeah, I like him because he is usually ahead of the curve on certain guys. He was one of the only people to have Mack rated ahead of Clowney for example. He identifies people before the other draft experts seem to.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I like him because he is usually ahead of the curve on certain guys. He was one of the only people to have Mack rated ahead of Clowney for example. He identifies people before the other draft experts seem to.

He also had Blaine Gabbert ahead of Newton and Robert Ayers as the best defensive player in his class.

He's my favorite but it's a huge guessing game.

@SalSports

There are 8 Clemson and 6 Florida State players going to the NFL Combine. How many of those 14 will be drafted or signed by the Bills?

Mayock: 12 interior D-linemen could merit first-round draft grade

@afc2nfc

As we near the NFL combine and pro days, I strongly recommend following @Jmcobern1, who does some very cool, predictive work with metrics

Draft's biggest boom-or-bust prospects
Chad Reuter says there's no in-between with these prospects -- they'll either delight or be major disappointments. Heisman winner Derrick Henry and OSU's Braxton Miller lead his boom-or-bust list.

I'll add these snubs:

Offense - Robby Anderson - WR/Temple

Defense - Elandon Roberts - LB/Houston (EDIT: I see he has Roberts listed)

Edited by thebandit27