Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

1000000% agree

Not to continue with this digression but I cannot believe that LSU didn't let Miles go and offer Herman an open checkbook. He is the next big thing.

Was thinking while I typed away if there was one "up & comer" I would take a chance on (NCAA or NFL) he would be that guy.

Also quoted Yolo's response but apparently I screwed something up!

Edited by Beerball
Bad multi quote

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I taped the recap but always enjoyed the practices to see for myself who is doing well

fyi ESPNU is showing practice live right now. The directv guide says 30 for 30 but I heard about it on the radio, and sure enough it is on. Bill polian is doing live commentary. Edited by YoloinOhio

Definitely won't be mad at this pick but what a lazy Kiko correlation. If we kept Kiko, the defense would have been even worse.

It pisses me off that LB became a need when both Brown and Bradham looked like young star players. But it's all Mario's fault. :)

I know I'm about a month late but I think the most overlooked change in the defenses was Brandon Spike's absence. He brought a distinct attitude to the defense that wasn't there this year.

Where the 2016 draft class is deepest

There will be a number of opinions on this year’s draft class between now and the end of April. Here’s where Buffalo’s chief personnel men believe the draft is deepest.

“Overall it’s deep on the defensive line,” said GM Doug Whaley. “It’s really deep on the defensive line. It’s deep at quarterback so we’re excited about that. Also at receiver, it’s not top heavy at receiver, but it’s deep there. So I think it’s going to be a really excellent draft for some of the areas where we could use some backups and help.”

absolutely. But, Herman is HC material and we were lucky to have him when we did.

yes he is

how about the NFL?

fyi ESPNU is showing practice live right now. The directv guide says 30 for 30 but I heard about it on the radio, and sure enough it is on. Bill polian is doing live commentary.

dang missed it!

It didn't matter the drill, the South Team's defensive line dominated during Senior Bowl practice on Wednesday. And Louisville defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins, Clemson defensive tackle D.J. Reader and Eastern Kentucky defensive end Noah Spence were the main culprits.

good notes but have to disagree with the whole meat market aspect because how a player looks means nothing. Not every one is a genetic superfreak, if someone has a bubble butt doesn't mean they worked to get it, they are just lucky or if some body parts are in disproportion they are unlucky and so forth. All that really matters is can they play.

I didn't see Nassib much but when I did I thought he was quick and had good pass rush contrary to this report.