Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love the Jaylon Smith pick!! I doubt the Bills have a shot at him though. I am thinking Conklin, Decker or Ragland.

Noah Spence would fit perfectly in this D as OLB DE and may slip due to his off field stuff but if he can give up the Molly he's a 1st rd talent. 2nd best Edge in draft IMO. He's at Eastern KY now and best player on the field every week. Even when they played Kentucky he flat out dominated. Edited by YoloinOhio

This team has needs.....and trading our picks with a QB that is in the top 10 of most QB statistics would be very foolish.

We need those picks....we have needs.......a safety that can actually cover......offensive linemen......a linebacker that can cover.....

We have needs

yes a pocket passer

2016 NFL Draft order and team needs

Lance Zierlein examines key areas of need for every club, including a Chargers team that is struggling this season and could consider looking toward the future at the quarterback position in the draft.

19. Buffalo Bills

2015 record: 4-4 (.530)

Top need: Right tackle

Other needs: Linebacker, safety

Senior prospects at positional needs: OT: Vadal Alexander (LSU), Taylor Decker (Ohio State), Spencer Drango (Baylor); LB: Jordan Jenkins (Georgia), Reggie Ragland (Alabama), Terrance Smith (Florida State); Safety: Deon Bush (Miami), Jeremy Cash (Duke), Kevin Byard (Middle Tennessee State).

Analysis: It wasn't that long ago that the Bills selected both Seantrel Henderson and Cyrus Kouandjio in the same draft to compete for the right tackle spot. Unfortunately, it is looking like neither guy will end up becoming the starter of the future and the Bills just might agree with that sentiment. The Bills need an upgrade in talent at most of the linebacker positions and a safety who can handle himself in coverage.