Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean? the camera is following him?

Mich St got robbed, the Nebraska player was clearly out of bounds should have been no TD.

No biggie though Connor still looked good 23 -37 335yds 4TDs 1nt.

hope this loss slides Cook closer down the board to us.

i only watched his last series but he needs to have better situational awareness than throwing it out of bounds and letting the clock run out - should have spiked the ball there, no?

Where?

Second round.

In his freshman year under O'Brien he was very impressive. For the past couple of years his OL has been porous and the scheme under the new HC doesn't fit him. I have seen him a couple of times this year and he is a shadow of what he was or promised to be.

Second round.

In his freshman year under O'Brien he was very impressive. For the past couple of years his OL has been porous and the scheme under the new HC doesn't fit him. I have seen him a couple of times this year and he is a shadow of what he was or promised to be.

As risky as the draft is that's fine by me.

Off topic, but of interest to at least YOLO...prices announced for next year's Urban vs. Jimmy game at the shoe....$195.

As risky as the draft is that's fine by me.

Off topic, but of interest to at least YOLO...prices announced for next year's Urban vs. Jimmy game at the shoe....$195.

and Gene Smith planting the seed that they could charge 250 but not sure if fan base is ready for that ...

What do you mean? the camera is following him?

Mich St got robbed, the Nebraska player was clearly out of bounds should have been no TD.

No biggie though Connor still looked good 23 -37 335yds 4TDs 1nt.

hope this loss slides Cook closer down the board to us.

The broadcast was shot with the sky cam and no commentators. So, you got to just watch the offense with no cut-aways, from a view-point behind the QB. That's a nice way to watch the game. I wonder why they don't use the sky cam more.

The broadcast was shot with the sky cam and no commentators. So, you got to just watch the offense with no cut-aways, from a view-point behind the QB. That's a nice way to watch the game. I wonder why they don't use the sky cam more.

interesting, I suppose this could allow one to better judge the QB

i only watched his last series but he needs to have better situational awareness than throwing it out of bounds and letting the clock run out - should have spiked the ball there, no?

true , but can't be perfect every play B-)

I don't think the loss does anything to Cook's draft stock. It was another impressive game. He's a 1st overall pick candidate, I think. The Bills should do anything they can to get him.

I'm with ya, he reminds me a lot of Roethlisberger.

Tyrod is fun to watch but he's not the pocket passer we need

Second round.

I'd say 3rd, but I seriously doubt he comes out this yr.

No. 1 Clemson? Scouts believe it, and Rob Rang points to the talent on the Tigers¿ unheralded defense, first-round secondary prospects Jayron Kearse and Mackensie Alexander and top-20 defensive end Shaq Lawson, as a reason evaluators aren¿t surprised by the initial CFP poll in his latest Big Board.

I don't think the loss does anything to Cook's draft stock. It was another impressive game. He's a 1st overall pick candidate, I think. The Bills should do anything they can to get him.

This team has needs.....and trading our picks with a QB that is in the top 10 of most QB statistics would be very foolish.

We need those picks....we have needs.......a safety that can actually cover......offensive linemen......a linebacker that can cover.....

We have needs

Anybody watch that Clemson FSU game? Ben Boulware was making plays all over the field but he seems to get no love from any draft pundits. Probably not going to come out this year, but he's a guy I'm going to keep an eye on at LB going forward. Loved his energy and play making ability, the type of guy I would love picking up in the mid to late rounds.

Anybody watch that Clemson FSU game? Ben Boulware was making plays all over the field but he seems to get no love from any draft pundits. Probably not going to come out this year, but he's a guy I'm going to keep an eye on at LB going forward. Loved his energy and play making ability, the type of guy I would love picking up in the mid to late rounds.

clemson is an elite program that always churns out talent to the NFL on both sides of the ball but could never get over the hump to get in the NC game. I think the new format is going to help them. I say they win it all this year. Great coach too IMO. Edited by YoloinOhio

This team has needs.....and trading our picks with a QB that is in the top 10 of most QB statistics would be very foolish.

We need those picks....we have needs.......a safety that can actually cover......offensive linemen......a linebacker that can cover.....

We have needs

Yup. Every team has needs and every team needs a great QB.

clemson is an elite program that always churns out talent to the NFL on both sides of the ball but could never get over the hump to get in the NC game. I think the new format is going to help them. I say they win it all this year. Great coach too IMO.

They are sort of a newer version of the 2000's WVU or Notre Dame. Always seem to make it into the top 10 and then find a way to blow it. Let's see if it changes this year. UNC very well may take them in the ACC championship game. Marquise Williams is playing very well this year.

They are sort of a newer version of the 2000's WVU or Notre Dame. Always seem to make it into the top 10 and then find a way to blow it. Let's see if it changes this year. UNC very well may take them in the ACC championship game. Marquise Williams is playing very well this year.

this will be a great game!!