Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

As per usual IMO

I think he'll end up a top 45 pick if he declares

va tech has some injuries (fuller) on D but they scheme to make life miserable for opposing QBs. I thought this would be a good test for Brissett and it was. he has only thrown it about 15 times but he's fun to watch. Va tech kind of controlling the game vs Nc state D.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ProFootballDoc: Nick Chubb @FootballUGA knee injury worse than Todd Gurley last year. Multiligament tears. Too bad. (No picture as not for faint of heart)

I watched it happen and would not recommend watching the replay for the faint of heart; it was gruesome & grotesque. On the freaking first play of the game from scrimmage.This kid is so grounded & humble, I feel terrible for him. Right now UGA is saying they are hopeful surgery can be avoided which I find hard to believe.

I watched it happen and would not recommend watching the replay for the faint of heart; it was gruesome & grotesque. On the freaking first play of the game from scrimmage.This kid is so grounded & humble, I feel terrible for him. Right now UGA is saying they are hopeful surgery can be avoided which I find hard to believe.

wow I saw it too and wish I didn't. That would be crazy if he avoids surgery. Just wish him the best.

Bad night for Goff.

4 INTs in the first half so far. Cracking under pressure.

make that 5

this is my first time watching him so I can't say much about him but to me he doesn't look like a Franchise QB, could be a solid starter.

Watching Cook now and he has been real sharp with good decisions to avoid sacks, now his WRs need to catch the ball and the Oline needs to protect way better, If he is there in the first we should take him.

@RQUINN619

So far this year, #Bills scouts confirmed at USC, ASU, TENN, UGA, BAMA, MichSt [Cook], Rutgers, LSU, Miss St, Nebraska, Penn St.

@ProFootballDoc: Nick Chubb @FootballUGA knee injury worse than Todd Gurley last year. Multiligament tears. Too bad. (No picture as not for faint of heart)

could be an elite mid round pick now

New coaches typically come with new QB's, and vice versa.

They can trade Tannehill here, he'd be a star under Roman and he has experience in the league which is a huge plus.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

@McMurphyESPN: Nick Chubbs mom says on Facebook Chubb has PCL tear along w/2 other ligaments. Not as bad as couldve been. Will need surgery

He is nothing like Jamarcus Russell. He may not work out but he is a more mobile Big Ben. Russell was fat, lazy and not really mobile.

I didnt say he was. Although I'm not sure he isnt Jamarcus. I was merely stating that the person i was responding to basically described Jamarcus.now tell me how I'm wrong.

2016 NFL Draft order and team needs

Lance Zierlein examines the key areas of need in the draft for every club, including a Cowboys team with deficiencies at vital offensive positions.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000551301/article/2016-nfl-draft-order-and-needs-for-teams-off-to-slow-starts

22. Buffalo Bills
2015 record: 3-2 (.545)
Top need: Right tackle
Other needs: Linebacker, safety

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Many analysts are coming to the same conclusion of Bills' fans that the team needs OL help. The link is a SI mock draft predicting that they would take Jack Conklin, a tackle from Michigan State. I would be pleased with that pick.

The most talked about qb on this board is Goff, who is projected to be the first qb taken.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/10/13/2016-nfl-mock-draft-robert-nkemdiche-lions

Today is a huge day for Christian Hackenberg and Connor Cook. Both have high stakes, big stage games in hostile road environments, against very good defenses and ranked opponents. All eyes will be on Cook in Ann Arbor as M has shut out their last 3 opponents. He must show that he can score points today. I am sure that game is dripping with NFL scouts. The media has been treating Sparty like an afterthought this week and it will be interesting to see how Cook responds. They have put up a bunch of points on M the last two times they met. Yet I think they are underdogs today despite the higher ranking. Dantonio must be thrilled with that development.

There are 14 confirmed NFL teams to attend Hackenberg's performance at OSU tonight. The last time he played there he was a freshman and had a dreadful showing against a below average OSU defense. Tonight he will face the best defense OSU has had in a number of years, and they are built to play against the pocket passer. He will need to show he can perform well in the spotlight under pressure against a great opponent on national tv.

I should probably add that it is a big scouting game for Cardale too, especially given Penn State's formidable D, but I don't believe it is as important as the others. OSU is now running a 2-QB system that makes it harder to judge how he would translate, and regardless of where he ends up getting drafted, I believe he will be viewed as a project and not an immediate starter in the pros. I don't know how much the needle will move on him.The other two QBs are in line to be top 10-15 picks and looked at as immediate starters IMO.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Today is a huge day for Christian Hackenberg and Connor Cook. Both have high stakes, big stage games in hostile road environments, against very good defenses and ranked opponents. All eyes will be on Cook in Ann Arbor as M has shut out their last 3 opponents. He must show that he can score points today. I am sure that game is dripping with NFL scouts. The media has been treating Sparty like an afterthought this week and it will be interesting to see how Cook responds. They have put up a bunch of points on M the last two times they met. Yet I think they are underdogs today despite the higher ranking. Dantonio must be thrilled with that development.

There are 14 confirmed NFL teams to attend Hackenberg's performance at OSU tonight. The last time he played there he was a freshman and had a dreadful showing against a below average OSU defense. Tonight he will face the best defense OSU has had in a number of years, and they are built to play against the pocket passer. He will need to show he can perform well in the spotlight under pressure against a great opponent on national tv.

I should probably add that it is a big scouting game for Cardale too, especially given Penn State's formidable D, but I don't believe it is as important as the others. OSU is now running a 2-QB system that makes it harder to judge how he would translate, and regardless of where he ends up getting drafted, I believe he will be viewed as a project and not an immediate starter in the pros. I don't know how much the needle will move on him.The other two QBs are in line to be top 10-15 picks and looked at as immediate starters IMO.

Scouts flocking to PSU-OSU
Fourteen NFL teams are credentialed to scout Saturday's Penn State-Ohio State game, including the Patriots and Browns. Find out which clubs will be at the weekend's top matchups.