Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its early but at this point these are my feelings

- I originally thought that 1st round pick should go to a QB....but now I am against it....our starting QB just manufactured 4 touchdowns and is generating a TON for me in my fanduel....which means he is very productive

- Behind him.....we have a QB we drafted who appears to have made great strides from last year in Manuel

To me....that is called DEPTH

We have players that are going to need big dollars to retain and we wont keep them all......and we have players that are commanding hefty salaries but are not living up to performance

That 1st pick should go there....and I think we should draft SEVERAL linemen in this next draft.

- I originally thought that 1st round pick should go to a QB....but now I am against it....our starting QB just manufactured 4 touchdowns and is generating a TON for me in my fanduel....which means he is very productive

- Behind him.....we have a QB we drafted who appears to have made great strides from last year in Manuel

We have players that are going to need big dollars to retain and we wont keep them all......and we have players that are commanding hefty salaries but are not living up to performance

That 1st pick should go there....and I think we should draft SEVERAL linemen in this next draft.

Much is going to depend upon the play of Cordy Glenn.

If he picks up his play, and looks like a legitimate starting LT, then he'll command upwards of $9M/year. If he plays like he did against NE, Buffalo is better off letting him go and making an offer to a guy like Andrew Whitworth from Cinci, who is very unlikely to re-sign with the drafting of Cedric Ogbuehi and Jake Fisher. He may also come a bit cheaper since he'll be 34 at the start of the 2016 season.

I agree!! DBs too. And no, this ain't Dick Jauron!!

I wouldn't be opposed to that. Still think it's a good idea to grab a rd1-2 QB and park him behind Tyrod for 2yrs.

But center would be great high, loved when Dallas picked Travis Frederick in the 20-26 range a few years back. Plus if we could then get Wood's cap hit out then thats just another 4mill to throw elsewhere. Also we need to think about Kyle Williams aging, so DT is a real possibility.

Besides C and DT, a lot depends on Kujo developing this year. If he doesnt take a step then we need another young body at T.

Imo the Bills let Glenn walk and drop K.Will if necessary to keep Bradham/Gilmore maybe even Harvin if he keeps doing great.

There was another mock that had us taking Jared Goff from Cal. Anyone watch him last year? I saw him play 2 yrs ago and he tore OSU secondary apart but who didn't.

Living in Northern California, I watch Cal football when i can. Goff is good, but the talk by the broadcasters in their game vs Texas about him being possibly the 1st pick in the draft surprised me.

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright