7th rd pick from USC wrote open letter to NFL GMs

I often weep for the future when I see some young people with their sense of entitlement and how they communicate these days. This was very impressive.

Browns LB Hayes Pullard, 7th-rounder, penned an open letter to NFL GMs, coaches and fans 2 days before NFL Draft

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/05/browns_lb_hayes_pullard_7th-ro.html

And he was available to the Bills who apparently are economizing in the Scouting department by having no one assigned to the Pac 12. Instead they pick a WR, an "undersized, underpowered" (aka, caucasian) TE (did we not just get rid of two guys like this?), two, maybe three guys dancing down the line between "boys will be boys" and being felons and, oh yeah, yet another RB.

And he was available to the Bills who apparently are economizing in the Scouting department by having no one assigned to the Pac 12. Instead they pick a WR, an "undersized, underpowered" (aka, caucasian) TE (did we not just get rid of two guys like this?), two, maybe three guys dancing down the line between "boys will be boys" and being felons and, oh yeah, yet another RB.

Are you serious? Of course they do. Mind-blowing comment. I'm not even sure where to start with everything wrong with this post.

That's what you take from this? It's a nice story. It doesn't mean the Bills FO sucks.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Are you serious? Of course they do. Mind-blowing comment. I'm not even sure where to start with everything wrong with this post.

That's what you take from this? It's a nice story. It doesn't mean the Bills FO sucks.

Been a long winter in O-High-O? Sarcasm meter not working?

Yes, the Bills scout the Pac 12. But apparently they have Nix Disease and are overwhelmingly smitten with players from the south/southeast, including a battered and banged up Steward (but hey, Rex knows him...personally), a guy in Darby who was a hair away from a felony indictment twice, and a running back involved with drugs, guns, armed robbery and thumping women. I've got to think there were guys available from schools west of the Mississippi who could have filled those spots.

Been a long winter in O-High-O? Sarcasm meter not working?

Yes, the Bills scout the Pac 12. But apparently they have Nix Disease and are overwhelmingly smitten with players from the south/southeast, including a battered and banged up Steward (but hey, Rex knows him...personally), a guy in Darby who was a hair away from a felony indictment twice, and a running back involved with drugs, guns, armed robbery and thumping women. I've got to think there were guys available from schools west of the Mississippi who could have filled those spots.

did you scout the players? If not you are welcome to your opinion on other players but you don't know that the players they drafted don't fit our scheme better or are better prospects in general for this roster than the ones you wanted. Hard to evaluate anything before any of them play for the team.

Btw neither Chandler or Lee Smith were undersized. Just because they share a race doesn't mean they are the same type of player.

Edited by YoloinOhio

did you scout the players? If not you are welcome to your opinion on other players but you don't know that the players they drafted don't fit our scheme better or are better prospects in general for this roster than the ones you wanted. Hard to evaluate anything before any of them play for the team.

Btw neither Chandler or Lee Smith were undersized. Just because they share a race doesn't mean they are the same type of player.

You mean Chris Hogan and Wes Welker aren't alike?......like many said last year

He was available to all teams but you aim a blow at Bills. Not much of a fan are you?