50 sammich's to try

Beerball

To nobody's surprise, I've probably had at least half of those, and half of the half that I've had (say that 3 times fast) from those exact places.

As a half Jew, I'll always be partial to Katz's pastrami, but to pick a true favorite of the bunch would be unfair.

So many genius sandwich creations. I will say that the best Philadelphia roast pork sammy that I've had comes from Tommy Dinic's. The sautéed broccoli rabe is perfect.

I was at dinics on Friday. It's heavenly

To nobody's surprise, I've probably had at least half of those, and half of the half that I've had (say that 3 times fast) from those exact places.

As a half Jew, I'll always be partial to Katz's pastrami, but to pick a true favorite of the bunch would be unfair.

So many genius sandwich creations. I will say that the best Philadelphia roast pork sammy that I've had comes from Tommy Dinic's. The sautéed broccoli rabe is perfect.

i was at a british pub in the middle nowhere near coatesville, pa, went with some british friends who love the place because of the authenticness of the pub. Menu is nothing but british dishes......except for beef on weck....i asked our server why a pure british pub like this would have beef on weck on the menu...she told me the owner is a buffalo native. the sandwich was very good. the weck was a bit too doughy but damn tasty. the horseradish could have had more heat but again, the flavor, outstanding

During my only trip to Philly, ever, I actually went to Dinic's for that very sandwich because I saw it on one of those Food Network shows!

never had a beef on weck at Bar Bill in East Aurora. Are they great?

They are phenomenal. My wife and I went last year, the Saturday before the opener. We split a beef on weck and each got a dozen wings. We can't wait to go back in September.

Not anymore...they blew out the wall of the neighboring building. I believe the expansion is complete by now.

It was pretty packed when we went, but we were able to get a table without waiting.

The place next door I thought was for music.

It was pretty packed when we went, but we were able to get a table without waiting.

Depends on the time and day I guess. Place has changed with the new clientale

i used to like the old place where you could swear, this place is so santized now.

The place next door I thought was for music.

Depends on the time and day I guess. Place has changed with the new clientale

i used to like the old place where you could swear, this place is so santized now.

I don't know ... last year it was pretty wild in there and it was only about 4pm.