Any Bills fans on Hawaii in early March?

From a Facebook post....

Share Share. Trying to locate one of these people to hopefully returns their camera with their March 2015 Hawaiian vacation pictures on it. Maybe east coasters if the t-shirt is a clue. Contact lyd14shop@gmail.com

post-9-0-92454300-1430618524_thumb.jpg

Because typically the ones who clean the cars are bottom level employees and just put everything into a cart they use.

I left an item in rental car and realized it when I got to airport security screen and called rental company counter asking if they could retrieve my item and was told that car was already cleaned and that they will not know until end of day what was turned in. I asked if they could just ask person who cleaned car and person on phone said no for they do not keep track of who cleans which car and those who clean cars do not know who rented them.

Never got item and told company I would not use them for rental any more despite being preferred rental car for company; person on phone said "we are not responsible for lost items" and I should have contacted counter right away. I told person on phone I did and have call record; he said "Oh" and hung up.