Saturday Draft Needs

So the excitement has passed, like it or not, we've added a guard and CB. Where do you see the bills going with the remaining selections?

BPA?

Project QB?

Positional depth?

I'd really like to see them add a DT for depth purposes. These later round picks are usually a shot in the dark so why not roll the dice on a QB too.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be tempted to draft La'el Collins. You would have to sell him on the chance to start and the fear of injury. I know that his people say that he won't sign but maybe you can make him fall in love?

I believe he'll be gone before the Bills get a chance to pick him at #155.

Yes. The one thing I hope they don't do is move up for any reason

why? They already said the guys they pick in the late rounds probably won't make the team. So why not trade those picks to move up and get someone that will?

I want Clemmings or Collins. Trade up into the 4th and make it happen Doug!

why? They already said the guys they pick in the late rounds probably won't make the team. So why not trade those picks to move up and get someone that will?

If you're talking 6th or 7th round, I agree. May as well trade them all and move up for another 5th rounder.

As much as I despise "hustling white guys" and guys from Michigan I think that Jake Ryan would be a really good pick.

or come back from the dark side and go with Kyle williams 2.0, Michael Bennett.

They'd likely have to give up a 2016 pick with little ammo left in this draft.

whaley said he feels he has a lot of ammo left (4 picks) to move up if they want to? Edited by YoloinOhio