Dillon drops out of Pro Bowl

d_wag

Willis gets to play in the Beach All Star game! He has a shot at winning the coveted Robert Edwards Trophy. :doh:

Seriously, I have not problem with the Bus getting picked ahead of Willis. This may very well be his swan song.

He probably will.  But Bettis definitely deserved it more this time around.

233175[/snapback]

I agree. Plus Bettis was on Celebrity Poker $howdown, and was seen all over during Super Bowl week after his team was B word-slapped at home in the AFC Title game. Sorry, but if I were a teammate of his and saw that, it would bother me a bit.

who the hell cares? willis in the pro bowl can only bring bad news. bad news like a gratuitous injury or a met incentive that would make him more expensive.

It's in the Bills interest that NO BILLS MAKE THE PRO BOWL. It's a joke of a system, a joke of a game, and it won't last long in its current form.

who the hell cares? willis in the pro bowl can only bring bad news. bad news like a gratuitous injury or a met incentive that would make him more expensive.

It's in the Bills interest that NO BILLS MAKE THE PRO BOWL. It's a joke of a system, a joke of a game, and it won't last long in its current form.

233234[/snapback]

What are you talking about? The game has been in it's "current form" for like 25 years. As for Willis, he has a better chance of getting injured in a beach game screwing around,,,,,like Robert Edwards.