Stacey Dash

The black veteran in Baltimore standing up is a major hero but Stacey is another of mine now. I've followed her for a while. She's cool. Not being bullied by the left wing goon squad on Twitter. Their comments on twitter are amazingly stupid. And damn she's awfully cute. Sexist I know but it's the truth damn it!

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/stacey-dash-stands-by-controversial-gender-pay-gap-comments-as-fallout-continues-181143188.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

Edited by Dante

It's always interesting to watch the left yell about the importance of rights for women and blacks, only to watch them completely obliterate any woman or black who opposes their view.

The gatorman party. In all its glory.

It's always interesting to watch the left yell about the importance of rights for women and blacks, only to watch them completely obliterate any woman or black who opposes their view.

The gatorman party. In all its glory.

The left blathers on and on about strong women. They can be strong but only if they prattle on about being weak? I guess? More retardation from the left wing lunatics.