Sound logic

Beerball

Discrimination means being treated differently than others based on the group, class or category to which a person belongs. If everyone by law (except the mental midgets in Indiana) is prohibited from discriminating against homosexuals...how are religious people being treated differently.

Idiot.

Discrimination means being treated differently than others based on the group, class or category to which a person belongs. If everyone by law (except the mental midgets in Indiana) is prohibited from discriminating against homosexuals...how are religious people being treated differently.

Idiot.

Because they're being "forced" (for lack of a better word) to not express their religious belief that homosexuality is a sin.

Do I agree with their stance? No. Do I support their right to believe it? Hell, yes. A great line from The American President:

"You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who's standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours.

That article was vacuous. And insipid. Downright embarrassing. It reads like a third grader's essay. I've seen more informative tweets. (Borrowed from DC Tom)

Read Duggar's quoted language and then read the journalist's fluff. I'd say the writer has the "hate" problem. If this is "investigative journalism" we are in trouble.

If this is "investigative journalism" we are in trouble.

There's that pesky free speech again. There's so much of this kind of 'journalism' out there that your head would explode just sifting through it all. It's nonsensical and often just plain offensive, and I know you're not advocating silencing them, but we just have to take the bad with the good.

There's that pesky free speech again. There's so much of this kind of 'journalism' out there that your head would explode just sifting through it all. It's nonsensical and often just plain offensive, and I know you're not advocating silencing them, but we just have to take the bad with the good.

true