Houston Rockets Social Media Guy Fired

FireChan

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2015/04/houston-rockets-twitter-feed-calls-the-shot/#32535101=0

In the final minutes of the Rockets’ series-clinching win, the team’s official Twitter account sent out a tweet that quickly caused an online stir – then quickly deleted it and issued an apology.
The Rockets’ account sent out a tweet with a picture of a horse and a gun pointed at the horse, along with the message: “Shhhhh. Just close your eyes. It will all be over soon.”
The Dallas Mavericks’ official account replied: “Not very classy but we still wish you guys the best of luck in the next round.”

I did my best to make the account the best in the NBA by pushing the envelope, but pushed too far for some and for that I apologize.

I don't really understand the outrage/offense to this. Sucks to actually have your job in the hands of people who can spend 12 seconds caring, then move on.

Edited by FireChan

It's bs the he was fired. The tweet was pretty funny.

He should have been suspended or had some other punishment.

Disagree, it's classless.

Houston gets pounded by the Spurs next round anyways. Kahwi will shut the bearded flopper down.

Sucks for the mavs to lose the 16 million dollar man Parsons and the malcontent Rondo. What a wasted season.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Disagree, it's classless.

Houston gets pounded by the Spurs next round anyways. Kahwi will shut the bearded flopper down.

Sucks for the mavs to lose the 16 million dollar man Parsons and the malcontent Rondo. What a wasted season.

Parsons was the much bigger loss in my opinion. Really nice all around game and good size. Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall