(OT) LOST (new episode tonight!)

duey

So, the preview of tonights episode in my local paper read something like this..."A pregnant Claire returns having no memory of what happened to her."

Well, so much for my eagle-eyed observation a few weeks back about her NOT being pregnant. :doh:

Thank God we're back with a new episode. Oh, Lost, how I've missed you so. :doh:

And an Ensign.

Kirk- "Spock,McCoy, Ensign Smith, and I will beam down to the planet and check it out."

Ensign Smith- "Screw that schit Captain, you've lost 3 Ensigns this past month alone! I ain't going anywhere!"

233335[/snapback]

Also, don't forget that the lifespan of a female ensign is inversely related to her chest measurement.

There are only 2 people that could possible take on ethan and win.  Saied(spelling) or Locke.  Even still there isn't much of a chance.  The only thing going for Claire and company is that Jack has guns now.

233277[/snapback]

I tell ya...that Claire's got a couple of guns herself. <_<

There are only 2 people that could possible take on ethan and win.  Saied(spelling) or Locke.  Even still there isn't much of a chance.  The only thing going for Claire and company is that Jack has guns now.

233277[/snapback]

Sawyer perhaps.