Browns offer Tennessee 2 1sts for #2 pick

Where are the Rams now? Barely have a QB three years later and haven't even gotten to 8-8 with the Skins future AND their own draft picks.

I would trade 3 1sts for a 10-6 record, playoff berth, and an OROY QB.

Followed by the last two years the Skins have had? No thanks. The Skins are a long way from being Cometitive, muck less dominant. I would take the Bills current situation over theirs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Followed by the last two years the Skins have had? No thanks. The Skins are a long way from being Cometitive, muck less dominant. I would take the Bills current situation over theirs

If the QB they got ended up being good then this conversation never happens... That is how much a QB changes a team.

Yes.

Neither team has had success in the last 2 years. The Skins had some in 2012.

@SportsCenter: Browns offer two 1st-round picks to Titans for No. 2 overall selection, where they would plan to take Marcus Mariota. (via @PatMcManamon)

@ClaytonESPN: The Titans said yesterday they had only 16 first-round grades. That means at No. 19 or No. 20, they would be taking a second-rounder.

@ClaytonESPN: Two first round picks from the Browns to the Titans is clearly not enough to spark a trade for Mariota. Browns would need another No. 1

Clayton's second twit above is crap. He's assuming that no player the Titans have graded as a 1st rounder will be available after the 16th pick.

@ClaytonESPN: The Titans said yesterday they had only 16 first-round grades. That means at No. 19 or No. 20, they would be taking a second-rounder.

Grading talent not relative to the rest of the draft class, but relative to the round of the draft that you think they should go in?

That is one of the dumber strategies I've heard (it would be the dumbest, but this is a board where people seriously say "draft a QB in every round until you get a good one!") Of course that strategy's from the Browns.

did someone mention this

DRAFT DAY (movie) the Browns get a pick in trade with Buffal

o???

Horrible movie. I'm glad that changed it up at the last minute to make the Browns the centerpiece and not the Bills. They talked about making a trade for a veteran Bills RB and something else as recall.

Watch for the eagles to trade Bradford and Kiko (whom I am sure Pettine loves) to the Browns for 12 and 19, and then bundle 12 19 and their own #1 to the titans, and then they will take Mariotta.

If they pull that off, when all is said and done, the Eagles will have traded a QB that they "wasted" a fourth round pick on, an RB with a good amount of NFL mileage on him, and their #1 to get a guy they think is their franchise QB of the future. And they signed last years NFL rushing leader to fill the "hole" they created by trading McCoy.

Watch for the eagles to trade Bradford and Kiko (whom I am sure Pettine loves) to the Browns for 12 and 19, and then bundle 12 19 and their own #1 to the titans, and then they will take Mariotta.

If they pull that off, when all is said and done, the Eagles will have traded a QB that they "wasted" a fourth round pick on, an RB with a good amount of NFL mileage on him, and their #1 to get a guy they think is their franchise QB of the future. And they signed last years NFL rushing leader to fill the "hole" they created by trading McCoy.

Browns are going to trade 19 to the Eagles for Bradford. Kiko isn't going anywhere. Eagles are going to trade 19, 20, Boykin, Michael Kendricks and likely one more pick, either a 2nd this year or next year's 1st to go to #2.

The Browns are going to have ended up trading Sammy Watkins for a corner who can't play and a chronically injured QB on the last year of his deal who already said he doesn't want to sign long term in Cleveland.