FHM's sexiest women of the world 2015

Can't argue number 1! But damn that's not a very flattering pic of Emilia Clarke. She's way hotter than that picture portrays!

Good point. I was like who the hell is that?

I had to google her to remember. Game of Thrones.

#7 Margot R. had a nice picture. But top 100 sexiest in the world... That was a joke. She's probably not even top 7 at the local university...

wouldnt go that far, but i agree she's starting to over play her hand on the curvacious thing

"Big boned" left picture. Thin/regular on the right picture.

I prefer the fatty one over thin Kate.

Dont like 60 pound models. When they bend over their spine looks like a science experiment. Screw that.

fixed it for you

#7 Margot R. had a nice picture. But top 100 sexiest in the world... That was a joke. She's probably not even top 7 at the local university...

"Big boned" left picture. Thin/regular on the right picture.

I prefer the fatty one over thin Kate.

Dont like 60 pound models. I Love When they bend over their spine looks like a science experiment. Screw that.

Kendal Jenner maybe the only one on the list that I think is really outrageous. I don't know the others except for Fatty McLardbutt. and Jennifer Lawrence. I would recognize those two and Ariana if I saw them.

Not at all man, she is so unsexy its funny. She seems so lifeless, so dull, so plastic. She doesn't come off as sexy but she is extremely attractive.

I think if her legs were not open like that, your words could apply, maybe (I dont think so, but maybe)

That is not sexy. You're right. That's just sexxx right there Jboy.

I'll take that dull lifeless body any time.

We're talking about the chick from Wolf of Wall Street, right? WTF - she melted the screen

Dont like 60 pound models. When they bend over their spine looks like a science experiment. Screw that.

You accidentally put a bunch of words in the middle of your sentence that didn't belong. You must'a sneezed while typing it or something.

We're talking about the chick from Wolf of Wall Street, right? WTF - she melted the screen

Same woman. She's about to be a huge star, not that she isn't already, but she has a boatload of films coming out. One where she might win an Oscar.

Maybe that could be the problem. Have not seen the movie. But based on the link picture and other movies, she's just what I call pretty. #7 sexiest in the world? I dont think so.

She'd be my #1, despite that voice. But then again, I'm partial to older women.

Have you always been partial to older women, or just when you're older (no idea how old you are)?

They need a 40+ division. #1 Sofia Vergara!!

Sofia is so hot!

Did anyone see this...it is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while... Amy Schumer, Tina Fey and Patricia Arquette help Julia Louis- Dreyfus celebrate her "Last !@#$-able Day":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPpsI8mWKmg

BTW- Julia Lous-Dreyfus gets better looking with age (and probably a little surgery), IMO!

Edited by Buftex