An 'Advanced life support medical intensive care unit'

The fancy names probably means the supplier can charge more for it. Hence the bigger kick back.

Like how I got bigger tips delivering pizza when I had business cards made up with the title "Nutrition Transportation Engineer."

This was all just moments before she requested a new 'portable hydraulic transcription device', hers apparently having run out of ink.

What, you expect her to use a metacarpally-operated graphite deposition insturment? My God, man...think of the carbon emissions!

What, you expect her to use a metacarpally-operated graphite deposition insturment? My God, man...think of the carbon emissions!

True, but she needs something if she wishes to inscribe upon rectangular sheets of bleached arboreal or sylvan-derived cellulose.

True, but she needs something if she wishes to inscribe upon rectangular sheets of bleached arboreal or sylvan-derived cellulose.

Then use a sharpened pennaceous avian remex to apply an aqueous emulsification of iron sulfate, like a friggin' normal person...