Where to stay downtown for bills game?

freester

I'd be remiss if I didn't tout my neighbor's new Inn. He and his wife have refurbished a beautiful old Buffalo mansion on Lafayette Ave in the heart of Elmwood. Maybe not ideal for a group of guys, but if you like The Mansion and can't get in, this is an alternative.

http://www.innbuffalo.com/

I will call them tomorrow regarding availability for the Bengal game weekend. If you want to PM me name to say who referred me to them, that would be great.

Holiday Inn on Delaware Right around the corner from Gabriel's Gate. Little old.

Stayed there last year Mead for one night Booked through Hotwire , would stay there again. Great value for the price.

How is the Hampton Inn downtown? I went with my sons and the hotel employee group a few times with their bus and tailgating, but we stayed in Williamsville since that's more my territory. I never saw much more than the beer going on the bus. How's the hotel and walking location? They were a great group of people, and I might see what game they line up for the employee thing this year, if they're still doing it. For a guy coming in from out of town it's a perfect setup for a built-in party and no driving.

How is the Hampton Inn downtown? I went with my sons and the hotel employee group a few times with their bus and tailgating, but we stayed in Williamsville since that's more my territory. I never saw much more than the beer going on the bus. How's the hotel and walking location? They were a great group of people, and I might see what game they line up for the employee thing this year, if they're still doing it. For a guy coming in from out of town it's a perfect setup for a built-in party and no driving.

We stayed at the Hampton on Delaware a number of years ago and liked it. Great location for walking around, decent rooms...that Chocolate Bar is pretty cool late night as well.