Draft Predictions Thread

The draft is this week! Drop your draft predictions here.

Here are a few of mine, based on nothing professional, mostly wild conjecture and stuff I've read on the internet:

1 - Bills first selection will be OL. They will draft RB and DL at some point in the draft.

2 - The Browns will trade up in the first round.

3 - Mariota will be drafted second overall, right after Winston.

4 - The Dolphins will pick up a WR in the first round. And he will be good.

5 - DJ Humphries and Randy Gregory are going to turn out to be huge steals.

6 - This year's RB class will be historic, and even better than last year's WR class.

1. Bills take Brett Hundley at 50 to groom into Romans next Kaep. EJ and Tyrod battle for #2. The loser is cut.

2. The Raiders will draft someone fast.

3. The Browns will draft someone terrible.

4. Jets fans will boo whoever they pick.

-We will draft an offensive lineman from Louisville

-Our first pick will be a defensive player, likely a CB

-We won't draft a QB

-No punter or kicker by the bills

-We will draft at least one player that's character has been questioned in the past.

-we will draft at least one player no one here has heard of, but we will all say we've heard of him.

Pick 50 is a player on the front 7 of our Defense

Pick 81 is OL

one of our 6th's is a QB project like Brandon Bridge or Cody Fajardo

I think this is probably right. Unless they shock us and grab a qb early, we'll grab someone who can be stashed in the practice squad and boot Tuel. Wondering when and were they go TE too.

Thanks John, I've been waiting for this thread. I believe the Bills will move back from #50 in the draft and acquire another 3rd, 4th and a 5th. With their 2 3rd rd picks they will target TJ Yeldon and Jaquiski Tartt. With their 4th they will target one of the Louisville linemen or the lineman from Penn State. With one of their 5th they'll snatch a LB and with the other they will take Blake Bell. In the 6th rd they will target a tall receiver or a DT. They will either trade Bryce Brown or cut him for salary cap purposes. These are my thoughts. Book it.

Thanks John, I've been waiting for this thread. I believe the Bills will move back from #50 in the draft and acquire another 3rd, 4th and a 5th. With their 2 3rd rd picks they will target TJ Yeldon and Jaquiski Tartt. With their 4th they will target one of the Louisville linemen or the lineman from Penn State. With one of their 5th they'll snatch a LB and with the other they will take Blake Bell. In the 6th rd they will target a tall receiver or a DT. They will either trade Bryce Brown or cut him for salary cap purposes. These are my thoughts. Book it.

You really think we are targeting a RB with our 1st or 2nd pick? I sure hope not.

I think we will draft a DL or LB with our first pick. Best OL available with our 2nd (most likely a tackle). Also don't see us drafting a QB (even though I'd love to draft one).

I love Duke williams, that's why I don't have us selecting a safety early... but does rex and Thurman? Safety is a definite possibility.

Pick 50 is a player on the front 7 of our Defense

Pick 81 is OL

one of our 6th's is a QB project like Brandon Bridge or Cody Fajardo

Agreed Edited by NewEra

The draft is this week! Drop your draft predictions here.

Here are a few of mine, based on nothing professional, mostly wild conjecture and stuff I've read on the internet:

1 - Bills first selection will be OL. They will draft RB and DL at some point in the draft.

2 - The Browns will trade up in the first round.

3 - Mariota will be drafted second overall, right after Winston.

4 - The Dolphins will pick up a WR in the first round. And he will be good.

5 - DJ Humphries and Randy Gregory are going to turn out to be huge steals.

6 - This year's RB class will be historic, and even better than last year's WR class.

if we draft a RB Whaley is an idiot

1. Bills take Brett Hundley at 50 to groom into Romans next Kaep. EJ and Tyrod battle for #2. The loser is cut.

2. The Raiders will draft someone fast.

3. The Browns will draft someone terrible.

4. Jets fans will boo whoever they pick.

not that there will be any Jets fans there.

time to cancel the reservations

- Bills draft OL in 2nd DL in 3rd

- bills will trade one of their 5-7 picks to move up in 2nd or 3rd

- bills will draft CB, TE and RB to round out draft

- bills will sign QB as UDFA

- no matter who they take in the 2nd someone will insist they watched every snap the kid played in college and, doomed

Unless an offensive lineman they really like falls to them I think the Bills are going defense at 50 with either a LB or a defensive lineman

It will not be a QB that much I am positive. In fact I dont see them taking a QB at all in this draft unless its later which would be a waste. Think about it, if they take a QB in the second or third round he will be on the roster which means one of Cassel, EJ, or Taylor wont be and I dont see that happening. EJ isnt going anywhere, Cassel is their vet guy and we keep hearing how high they are on Taylor.

Edited by Max997

An easy prediction - the Bills will draft multiple players from SEC or ACC schools

2nd - One of the linebackers (Anthony, McKinney, Dawson, Perryman, Kendricks)

3rd - O-Line

Spend the rest of the picks on DL, pass rush project, DB & big WR/TE hybrid prospect

Non Bills -

Titans-Browns-Eagles 3 team trade, but not what people think:

Browns - #2 pick (Mariota)

Titans - Bradford, #12, #113 (Eagle's 4th rounder)

Eagles - #19, Manziel

Vikings - Jets trade, Vikings move up to get Cooper or White at #6, Jets move back and take Andrus Peat at #11.

So how many linemen go before the Bills pick at 50? Would we bet getting the 7th or 8th best guy at the position? Maybe they do go running back and get the top rated one.......

I'd say at least 7 OL (Scherff, Peat, Collins, Erving, Flowers, Humphries, Fisher) will almost surely be gone before we pick at 50. Another batch (Clemmings, Cann, Tomlinson, Marpet, Tre Jackson, Grasu) are all in play to be gone before 50 or go right around there.