Obama calls for end to gay 'conversion' therapy

Where did I say i agreed with the reason. I hope you know me well enough to know the children are stuck with the stupid mistakes their parents make and we can't legislate stupid away.

Where did I say you didn't agree?

I was just expanding on your "Parents suck" point with a "childhood sucks" follow-on.

!@#$ing olive-green striped jumpsuit. I swear, the goat at the petting zoo bit me just because of that awful outfit. Thanks, mom.

Parents force their kids to do lots of dumb ****. I wish Nixon had come out against green and white vertically striped jumpers when I was 3, but I was forced to wear it anyway. Childhood sucks that way.

Where did I say you didn't agree?

I was just expanding on your "Parents suck" point with a "childhood sucks" follow-on.

!@#$ing olive-green striped jumpsuit. I swear, the goat at the petting zoo bit me just because of that awful outfit. Thanks, mom.

So this is where all your hate and agner stems back to.

So this is where all your hate and agner stems back to.

no that's where he got super goat powers - super stubbornness, super smelly old goatness , tin can chewing, and watch out for his head butt- the anger comes from never getting a movie deal like spider-man.